“None better”

Ranked #1 of 13 Dessert in Hagerstown
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 12 November 2015

Only open at night, and not on Saturdays. In summer, people often hang out in their cars eating the donuts. Inside the tiny shop, I've seen them showing children around before. Oh, and the donuts? There are none better anywhere -- and I've told that to many people who didn't believe until I handed them a donut and they want to know when we can go see the store.

Date of visit: June 2015

Reviewed 29 October 2015

I MISS THIS PLACE. My husband and I would drive almost an hour to get donuts while we were living in VA and moving to WV it became a tradition. They were fabulous when we were their our first time. The staff took donuts right off the line for us to try and oh my gosh it was like heaven. Donuts melted in our mouth. Glazed and peanut butter are our favorite! Now that we've moved a few states away, we really miss going there on a regular basis. No brainer, go and try! (Yes it is in an alley way. We thought we got lost the first time we went there.)

Date of visit: November 2014
Reviewed 27 October 2015

Krumpe's is a great experience for anyone visiting or living in Hagerstown; it is totally unique. When you go, there is always a long line and the donuts are usually warm. Have your order ready because regulars do get frustrated if you take forever.

Date of visit: October 2015
Reviewed 26 October 2015

When we first moved to the area someone whispered.."psst...you have to go to Krumpe's for the donuts" like telling us about some illegal purchase in some alley. It is true to get to Krumpe's you go down what seems like an alley every night between 7pm and 2am (except Saturday night into Sunday)to end up at this little shop where they make the most delicious donuts ever. And take my advise, don't just get a few because once you have gobbled up the last crumbs you will wish you had a dozen more. Yummy yummy yummy!

Date of visit: October 2015
Reviewed 26 October 2015 via mobile

My best friend and I love Krumpe's! Whenever we road trip we stop to stock up! My favorite is the Apple Cinnamon donuts! Taste amazing and great for keeping the energy up on an overnight drive! I am a Krumpe's fan for life!!!!

Date of visit: September 2015