“yummy as usual”

Waffle House
Ranked #52 of 296 Restaurants in Hagerstown
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 31 July 2016

It was very busy when we stopped here for lunch but it was still good. Took a little longer than normal but still pretty fast. I had the grilled cheese and hash browns and my boyfriend had the chicken sandwich and hash browns. THe only thing we werent impressed with was I got my food before my boyfriend and the waitress was not on point either.

Reviewed 25 July 2016 via mobile

Getting out of the car after 8 hours of driving with an 8 and 5 year old into this Sunday morning CHEERS like Waffle House was a huge treat. Folks, I swear I've never been here - seeing as I live 120 miles further south- but you would have never guessed it. All the staff took turns listening to my 5 year old talk nonstop and helped my 8 year old choose songs from the jukebox while I just took a few minutes to myself. We left fully recharged with yummy food and cheer for the road. You guys rock! Thanks for doing what you do for weary travelers like us!!! See you next year for sure.

Reviewed 9 June 2016

While travelling on a golfing trip to Rocky Gap in Cumberland, MD, my buddies and I stopped here about 7 am. Upon entering the 4 of us were warmly greeted and attended to immediately. The service was great, food was prepared quickly, and it was very, very good. And the price was right!

Reviewed 13 January 2016

Fast personal service friendly staff, the prices are great and the food excellent! The music was a bit loud but the restaurant was near empty as we just got through a snow storm and were thankful. I would suggest turning down the music just a bit!

Reviewed 30 May 2015 via mobile

I've eatten here several times and the waitresses are always friendly and quick with taking the orders and having the food served. The prices are great.

1  Thank LaNinaVS