“Good Deal With Coupon”

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #187 of 299 Restaurants in Hagerstown
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 23 August 2016

Used our get one entree free coupon last night. Wife had the petite sirloin and I had the Smoky Mountain
Chicken. Both were very good, nicely prepared and served hot.
Ruby Tuesday is one of our favorite chain restaurants along with Friday's. The salad bar at Ruby Tuesday is excellent.

Date of visit: August 2016

Reviewed 1 August 2016 via mobile

Was our first time at Ruby Tuesday. Our waiter was very nice. Salad bar was tasty but someone needs to wipe the excess once in a while. Was a bit messy. Food was ok.
Bathrooms were pretty dirty. Sticky floors. Toilettes not too too clean. That's what disappointed me. I judge a restaurant by the cleanliness of the bathroom. It needs a good and intense wash. Even the stall doors need cleaning. There was dust on the top of the doors.
Don't know if I'd go back.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed 10 June 2016

We chose this place from among the restaurants close to I-80. It looked inviting from the outside and had an interesting menu and attractive salad bar. We both ordered steak; one was good but the other, supposed medium rare, was uncooked in the middle. It was sent back and the replacement was too well done and half the size. It was very hard to get the waiter's attention during our time there.

Reviewed 4 May 2016

We were very disappointed. The waitress was pleasant, but not very competent. The bartender was in training; the gin martini he made was undrinkable. My pasta was burnt. (How does one burn pasta? I guess it was the peppers and onions.

In fairness the young manager (at least I guess he was the boss, tried to make things right. They did not charge me for the martini (which I didn't drink) and offered me a dessert as a comp for my pasta.

With all the restaurants in the immediate area, we won't be returning to this one. Sorry, folks.

Reviewed 3 May 2016

We walked into the restaurant around 7 pm, the hostess asked us how many in our party and we told her two, she picked up a cleaning spray bottle and rag and walked around the restaurant looking for a table. There were 12 cars in the parking lot and not a single person sitting in the bar area. She walked back to use and asked if we wanted to sit in the bar area and we said yes so she seated us. She did not provide us any menus and walked away. There were dirty dishes on the bar top and the bar tender was very slowly mixing a drink which I am not sure he exactly knew how to make it based on his speed. While we were seated 4 different servers walked by with only one saying hello but no one offering a menu or to take a drink order.The bar tender never turned around to acknowledge us. We sat there for almost 10 minutes with no attention from any of the wait staff. We got up and walked to the front door to leave and the hostess who had just seated us and was standing at the front reception area playing on her cell phone asked what was wrong and we told her that she seated us but offered no menu, 4 servers had walked by and not acknowledged us and the bar tender spent the 10 minutes trying to make a drink. We told her that we would not be back and would be letting corporate know of the terrible service we had encountered, she said sorr but seemed unphased by it. We went next door to Red Lobster and enjoyed a delicious dinner with ery attentive service. The wait staff told us that we were not the first to walk over after attempting to eat there and say the ame thing. Our local RUby Tuesdays are always clean and provide excellent service whether at rush hour and high dinner or lunch times or in between where the restaurant is empty. Don't waste your time or money eating here