This is the second time my mom and I spent a weekend at this hotel and we were not disappointed. The hotel is spotless, the front desk staff is professional, polite and helpful, and the guestrooms are spacious and inviting. Speaking of guestrooms, during our recent visit, we discovered that a room with 2 queens opened up and we were told that it was on the second floor on the I-81 side, and asked if we wanted that room or a king room on the first floor. We said we would take the second floor room, and based on all the reviews, expected it to be really noisy. Other than a few muffled noises coming from the highway, it wasn't as bad as these reviews would make it seem. I would definitely stay again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Less than two miles from the Hagerstown Regional Airport and just off of I-81, the convenient location of the Hampton Inn Hagerstown I-81 hotel makes travel a breeze. Enjoy nearby shopping and dining, check out the local area attractions or head to town for a business meeting. Grab a free, hot breakfast each morning of your stay, enjoy the indoor pool, free WiFi, fitness center and more. Don't have time to sit and eat? Grab an On the Run Breakfast Bag before hitting the road. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn Hagerstown - I-81 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Hagerstown - i-81 Hotel Hagerstown
- Hagerstown Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Hagerstown Maugansville