“Not awful, just flavorless”

Fuji Chinese Cuisine & Sushi
Ranked #48 of 296 Restaurants in Hagerstown
Cuisines: Indian, Thai
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Only recently opened, maybe within the last 18 months.
Reviewed 6 October 2017

Tried this place a second time, as the first I had gotten items that were not my usuals. The egg drop soup was decent, but that was the only thing. The previous time I had gotten orange chicken, which was not remotely crispy and tasted like it had just been doused in orange juice with no other spices. The lo mein noodles it came with were plain noodles with nothing else except the orange juice that had seeped down from the chicken. This time I got the General Tso's chicken in the dinner combo, and again not crispy, more soggy than anything, and hardly any flavor at all. The fried rice was equally bland, and had indeterminate bits of something that might have been crusted edges of chicken or tofu. My husband got the Moo Shu beef and declared it 'edible.' I'm disappointed, because my favorite Chinese take-out place closed and I've been hoping for something better than running the tables for take-out at the buffet place.

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

Fuji is the best in town. Multi cultural menu with a lot of choices. Everything fresh and great, authentic flavor. Singapore noodles very good.

Reviewed 9 January 2017 via mobile

I was in town visting family. The plan had been to order over Christmas but due to an illness it had to be postponed. We ordered multiple dishes along with sushi. The order was delivered perfectly and at the time we requested. The Egg Fo Young, Singapore Noodles, Kung Poa chicken etc. Were excellent. The portions were generous and plenty of good leftovers. Highly recommended.

1  Thank spunky617
Reviewed 27 December 2016

This was my husband and I Christmas Dinner and the food was excellent. We had a good sampling from their menu. The appetizer was cheese stick and crab tempura, the best Thai food I've ever had and wonderful selection of sushi rolls. Every bite was delightful. It was a great Christmas dinner and I was thankful they were opened to serve us.

Reviewed 7 November 2016

I had ordered online from them three times, and actually enjoyed the food. The quality is good, and as long as you hit the lunch special, the price is okay, but outside of that timeframe, it is terribly overpriced. However, upon trying to place my order recently, it never came. When I called to get more information I was told that 'they don't deliver to my address". This is scurrilously false, as I had received delivery here before. When I mentioned this, they said that 'maybe if I placed a larger order, they would deliver to me'. Now this was just downright rude, if I'm being gentle. Honestly. it was the least respectful thing someone in the service industry has ever done to me, and I will never order from them again if that's their attitude. Downright unacceptable.

1  Thank quigonjared