“Feasting for the Family ”

Fuji Chinese Cuisine & Sushi
Ranked #44 of 287 Restaurants in Hagerstown
Cuisines: Indian, Thai
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Only recently opened, maybe within the last 18 months.
Reviewed 9 January 2017 via mobile

I was in town visting family. The plan had been to order over Christmas but due to an illness it had to be postponed. We ordered multiple dishes along with sushi. The order was delivered perfectly and at the time we requested. The Egg Fo Young, Singapore Noodles, Kung Poa chicken etc. Were excellent. The portions were generous and plenty of good leftovers. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 27 December 2016

This was my husband and I Christmas Dinner and the food was excellent. We had a good sampling from their menu. The appetizer was cheese stick and crab tempura, the best Thai food I've ever had and wonderful selection of sushi rolls. Every bite was delightful. It was a great Christmas dinner and I was thankful they were opened to serve us.

Reviewed 7 November 2016

I had ordered online from them three times, and actually enjoyed the food. The quality is good, and as long as you hit the lunch special, the price is okay, but outside of that timeframe, it is terribly overpriced. However, upon trying to place my order recently, it never came. When I called to get more information I was told that 'they don't deliver to my address". This is scurrilously false, as I had received delivery here before. When I mentioned this, they said that 'maybe if I placed a larger order, they would deliver to me'. Now this was just downright rude, if I'm being gentle. Honestly. it was the least respectful thing someone in the service industry has ever done to me, and I will never order from them again if that's their attitude. Downright unacceptable.

1  Thank quigonjared
Reviewed 16 September 2016

Went to Fuji Chinese for lunch with a friend. We were seated promptly but waited quite a long time before our order was taken. It appears the preference is given to walk in carry out orders and phone orders before the people who are sitting at the tables in the restaurant. Right before we were ready to walk out, they came and took our order. We waited awhile for the food and then the entree my friend ordered was brought out and we were told the rice would be out shortly. It was more than shortly. Then they brought her rice out. My entree did not arrive until my friend had eaten half of hers. The food itself was very good. However, they need to improve their service. I think we would have gotten better service if we had called our order in.

Reviewed 30 July 2016

When Fuji opened we failed to notice because several of our favorites are in the same area. However, we decided to try it as we haven't found any Japanese or Chinese in Hagerstown that we liked. Boy, what a surprise. Their Bento Box is excellent, sushi is fresh and delicious, Miso soup hot with cubes of tofu and fresh onion, and that's just the Japanese. The Chinese Orange Beef, my favorite, and the way I judge a Chinese restaurant. Theirs is excellent. Five stars all by itself. We have been back many times now. Carry out sushi and miso soup at least twice a month. Shrimp tempura is fab. The pearl drinks are fun too. This is my "go to place" when I'm too tired to cook, or not feeling up to par, I hit the Miso Soup and I'm go to go. Love this place. Try it and you too will love it.

1  Thank Toni L