“solid food”

Ranked #6 of 14 Quick Bites in Hagerstown
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 10
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 20 September 2017

Always eat here on vacation they have good roast beef sandwiches here and friendly service Wish we had this restaurant in the midwest though

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed 5 August 2017

It's been years since my favorite fast food restaurant, Roy Rogers, operated on Long Island. So, after travelling to North Carolina, I decided to change my route on the way back to NY to indulge myself. The chicken and roast beef were as I remembered - GREAT! The chicken was crisp, moist and flavorful. Roy's also has the best biscuits of any fast food restaurant. As a final treat, I took an eight piece box home to have for dinner the next night. The staff at the location were friendly and helpful. Why Roy Rogers doesn't come back to LI has been a mystery for the ages.

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

The food was disgusting! You could tell the fries and chicken had been sitting out all afternoon. It was chewy and cold. My kids would even eat it. Since my younger child wouldn't eat it I went back up to order him a milkshake. 10 minutes later I had to go ask them where it was after standing waiting with no one else around for several minutes to even get service because they were too busy chatting with each other. They completely forgot about it, the manager doesn't apologize or anything. Service was as awful as the food! Not to mention it's overpriced!! We definitely won't ever stop again!

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Stopped by on my way to a hotel stay for a bite to eat.

Had a spicy chicken with boom boom sauce, mash potatoes and gravy (nice flavor)

A fountain Dr Pepper.

The fixings were all good in the hood.

Reviewed 19 June 2017

This was my second visit to a Roy Rogers, and it was good just as the first one was. This time I tried the Roast Beef I've heard so much about and it was excellent. Girl at the register was very friendly, restaurant was clean. Good experience.

Date of visit: June 2017