“Fun and relaxing”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 2 November 2017

We chose this restaurant for the location and was pleasantly surprised. We were seated upon entering and was waited on almost immediately. The pirate theme was great and the menu had a nice variety and priced pretty good. I loved every part of the place. The food was great drinks were cold and staff all had smiles. Go here if you are in the area you will not be disappointed at all.

Reviewed 21 September 2017

Went with friends for a get together. The restaurants noise level was accommodating to catch up with each other. Nice atmosphere. Service average.

Reviewed 21 August 2017

We were here around 3 p.m., so not very busy. Our server, Miranda (pretty sure that was her name) couldn't even crack a smile. She looked like she did not want to be there, and it showed in her service. Hardly came to our table, we even had to walk up to the bar to have a refill on a soda and a water.

Other than that, the food was pretty good. I had the shredded chicken tacos, and they were very filling. Hubby had the prime rib dip sandwich and he said it was pretty good. Our friend had a classic burger, he said it was so-so. Beers are a little pricey at $4.50 each. Speaking of the beer, don't know why it took an extra 5 minutes to get it after sodas arrived when it literally needed the top popped off.

If I was in the area again I would stop here.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

So, aside from the pirate theme and not so clean tables , shoot, I really don't have a good review on this place. Our server was about the only good thing here. I ordered fish tacos that were supposed to be marinated in some citrus blend , enticing to order from the description. When i got it... it was not citrus flavored but bland. Salt, pepper and hot sauce to the rescue. Oh and let's not forget the amazing hair in my food.. I informed the manager and coincidentally there was another order of the same exact meal I had ordered and was delivered immediately. Cold... but somehow it was just off the grill.
My husband had the "amazing" crab cake and he has had better crab cake that didn't use the title amazing elsewhere. The tortilla chips were stale, the lettuce was not even lettuce looking. My son had chicken strips and fries and the French fries was the freshest and most delicious item on our table.
Definitely do not recommend going there, not even with a coupon or discount. This place needs a trained chef who knows their flavors and how to cook. Basically you see what you get.. Very disappointed and was a waste of money and time. But at least now I know not to go there ever again...

Reviewed 31 July 2017

We ate here before heading to Hagerstown Speedway. The food was good and the service was good. The crab cake seemed to have a lot of filler but was really tasty overall.