All reviews dock bar marina side chesapeake bay eastern shore within walking distance great seafood water view great view of the bay small balcony wedding weekend restaurants and bars very nice hotel short drive a great place to stay clams breakfast buffet sitting area
Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

The check in was quick, efficient and friendly. The room was very clean. The breakfast (extra) was nice. Choice of buffet, or you can order an omelet, etc. I had a balcony room that looked out over the water. If it had not been so cold, I would have spent my evening sitting out there. I had room 512 which is on the back side, west. If you are looking for a quiet room, I would chose a room on the other end of the Hotel. There is a bar to the side and further back that gets quite loud at night. (I was there on a Friday night).
There is a sign that there are renovations going on, but all I saw was some painting.
If I'm ever back in this area again, I would stay here.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
KentNarrows, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Kent Island, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2018

Thank you for your review. The renovation is finished and we are thrilled with our new look! Come back and see us!

Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

Nice clean bright hotel, staff was great at front d3sk, rooms are nice and clean , enjoyed our balcony view, breakfast was just ok, ok let fell apart on plate, more workers in breakfast area than guest, one worker In blue cap especially rude nearly knocked me down to get coffee no apology, will stay here again, lots of walkable resteraunts nearby, close to Annapolis, and easton,St.. Michaels

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Railroadguy
KentNarrows, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Kent Island, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2018

Thank you for your review. I do apologize for the rudeness of one of our workers. That is unusual, but never acceptable. I am glad to hear you will try us again and we will certainly do better!

Reviewed 17 February 2018

My daughter took me here for a weekend for my 60th BD. We had a lovely dinner at nearby restaurant that had a band...we went back to the room and sat out on the deck overlooking the bay and listened to the music. Very nice and comfy beds!

Stayed: August 2017
1  Thank Sandra B
KentNarrows, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Kent Island, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2018

Thank you for your review and Happy Birthday! Come back next year and celebrate again!

Reviewed 7 February 2018

Everything works well here. The staff, housekeeping, the rooms, and the beautiful views that are like having our own private Florida Key up here on the Bay. It's close to everything and, for a couple's weekend geaway, it can't be beat. Keep up the good words. This is the place to go in Kent Narrows.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for your great review!! We appreciate you noticing and we look forward to you coming back!!

Reviewed 26 January 2018

uneventful stay. hotel was clean, room was nice, bed was super comfy. they are in the process of updating the hotel, so there is construction noise during the day - but it did not disrupt us in the evenings.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
KentNarrows, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Kent Island, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2018

Thank you for your review. Renovations are difficult around the guests, so it was nice to hear all your positive comments. We will finish all the renovations by mid March, so come back and see us!