All reviews movie theater front desk parking lot great hotel within walking distance exercise room rooms were very clean hotel shares decent breakfast easy access room key free breakfast refrigerator and microwave barbara discount ihop dc
Reviewed 9 June 2018

I stay here whenever I have business in Germantown (DOE folks).
Clean, quiet and friendly.
Convenient free breakfast and convenient short walk to several restaurants.
Small exercise room for cardio, primarily.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Cindy R, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Germantown Gaithersburg, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2018

Hello floridasquid, We recognize that you have many brands to choose from and appreciate your continued loyalty. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 24 April 2018

The staff was very professional and helpful. Colette was awesome. The hotel was very nice. Breakfast had a nice variety. Rooms were very nice. We had seven rooms and Colette had them all ready for us when we arrived. Highly recommend!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Cindy R, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Germantown Gaithersburg, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2018

Thank you for sharing your travel experience and recommendation at the Fairfield Inn and Suites Germantown Gaithersburg, Regina B. We have shared your feedback with Colette and the rest of the staff to ensure we are continuously motivated to provide exceptional service. We look forward to hosting your future stays.

Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

I often stay at Fairfield Inn h Suites on various cities and this was by far the worst. Not as nice as others. Not a single TV in the hotel was HD. No shuttle service. No restaurant or bar. Disappointed.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Cindy R, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Germantown Gaithersburg, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2018

Providing the highest level of hospitality is our number one priority and we sincerely apologize for falling short of meeting your expectations, robinsons5. As a teachable moment, we have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team.

I am thrilled to share with you that we are in the process of updating unparalleled in room entertainment experience with our televisions to include HD quality and additional bandwidth access for OTT’s (Netflix TM, You Tube TM, Hulu Plus TM, Pandora TM, Crackle TM, etc.). We share our parking lots with several restaurants and bars that offer a small discount to all of the hotel guests. In addition, the public transit is walking distance to our hotel and can take you directly to the local Metro Station and various destinations.

Once again, thank you for your valued feedback and we hope to serve you again whenever your travels bring you back to Germantown.

Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

This hotel is very clean and in very good shape. I think it is about 6 years old but looks brand new. Used the Marriott app to make a reservation and the check in was smooth. Took about 2 minutes. We didn't eat breakfast but they always have a good selection.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 February 2018

The staff's willingness to help is really what set my stay apart at this property. I travel often for my work, which brings me to all manner of hotels. Staying at this Fairfield Inn would be a little different as this time I had my family along. Just before arriving, one of my daughters became quite ill, and to protect my other daughter, we suddenly needed more space.

Literally the morning of our arrival, the on-site staff worked with me over the phone to look at options, find the best pricing we could arrange, identify connecting rooms, and make it possible to go from not only one to two rooms, but the only connecting set to come available that week.

On-site, the rooms are reasonably well appointed, despite an aging property. Guests can expect a bed, sofa, working TVs with cable, and a decent breakfast each morning. The hotel is fairly priced for its amenities, offering a reasonable value for those looking for either a quick or extended stay.

One consideration for future guests, the breakfast can become depleted under peak demand, as one attendant and one microwave try to keep pace with the consumption of what can be half a lobby worth of guests.

Room Tip: Stay near the elevator, it is usually pretty quiet, although lots of door slamming on the whole floor
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family