All reviews movie theater front desk parking lot great hotel within walking distance exercise room rooms were very clean hotel shares decent breakfast easy access room key free breakfast refrigerator and microwave barbara discount ihop dc
Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

This hotel is very clean and in very good shape. I think it is about 6 years old but looks brand new. Used the Marriott app to make a reservation and the check in was smooth. Took about 2 minutes. We didn't eat breakfast but they always have a good selection.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 February 2018

The staff's willingness to help is really what set my stay apart at this property. I travel often for my work, which brings me to all manner of hotels. Staying at this Fairfield Inn would be a little different as this time I had my family along. Just before arriving, one of my daughters became quite ill, and to protect my other daughter, we suddenly needed more space.

Literally the morning of our arrival, the on-site staff worked with me over the phone to look at options, find the best pricing we could arrange, identify connecting rooms, and make it possible to go from not only one to two rooms, but the only connecting set to come available that week.

On-site, the rooms are reasonably well appointed, despite an aging property. Guests can expect a bed, sofa, working TVs with cable, and a decent breakfast each morning. The hotel is fairly priced for its amenities, offering a reasonable value for those looking for either a quick or extended stay.

One consideration for future guests, the breakfast can become depleted under peak demand, as one attendant and one microwave try to keep pace with the consumption of what can be half a lobby worth of guests.

Room Tip: Stay near the elevator, it is usually pretty quiet, although lots of door slamming on the whole floor
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank WayneAnderson
Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

I was very happy with both the value and cleanliness of this hotel. Breakfast was great and tons of food choices in walking distance of hotel. The staff was friendly and I felt very safe even though I was traveling alone.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Cindy R, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Germantown Gaithersburg, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2018

We really appreciate the time you took to review your stay at the Fairfield Inn and Suites Germantown, Shellie. We are thrilled to hear you thoroughly enjoyed your time in Germantown and our services and amenities exceeded your expectations. We look forward to hosting your future stays.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

This is a reality inexpensive hotel with friendly staff and nice services. There is always fresh water to drink in the lobby and at times yummy cookies. The breakfast is good and the staff very friendly and accommodating. We plan to stay there each time we visit our family!

Stayed: April 2017

Thank you for choosing the Fairfield Inn & Suites Germantown Gaithersburg for your recent travels to Germantown. The pride and dedication our hotel team takes in providing exceptional customer service to our valued guests speaks strongly to our company’s core values, “good service at a fair price.” Thank you once again for taking the time to provide your feedback and we hope to host you once again in the near future.

Reviewed 11 January 2018

I had a great experience here. I was not (initially) satisfied with my room because I have an issue with small rooms. I asked the clerk on duty if it was possible that I could be moved to a larger room as I was staying for about a week. She (Barbara) checked and verified that she indeed had a larger room as the hotel was not full and she placed me in a room that was very nice with extra space, no questions and I appreciated that and told her "I will be returning to this hotel during future assignments to this area. Everything was neat and clean, housekeeping was prompt and courteous, breakfast was always enjoyable but Ms. Barbara was the best because she set the tone for the overall service I received.

Room Tip: If you're not satisfied with a room, just ask for assistance and see if they respond positively....these folk want your stay to be pleasant!
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for your review, HShuron. We will be sure to share your experience with Barbara and the rest of the team for continuous motivation in providing excellent service. We look forward to hosting your future stays whenever your travels bring you to the Germantown area.