All reviews movie theater front desk parking lot great hotel within walking distance exercise room rooms were very clean hotel shares decent breakfast easy access room key free breakfast refrigerator and microwave barbara discount ihop dc
Reviewed 13 October 2016

Stayed 1 night at this hotel. Very modern décor throughout. Hotel very convenient to movie theater & local restaurants (Panera, Chik Fil A, IHOP, and others). Hotel just off the I-270 highway. The front desk staff was present at the desk all the time. Rooms were in great shape. The breakfast team was prompt and set up early for our soccer crew. Will be back again if in the area.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank mightygiants71
Reviewed 11 October 2016

We recently stayed only one night but it was a great stay. The staff at this hotel are amazing. Specifically Ms. Z and Ms. Claudette were amazing, helpful, and responsive. They were flexible and helped accommodate every request we could possibly have. Rooms were comfortable and clean. Pool and hot tub was an excellent added bonus which the kids really enjoyed. And the free breakfast in the morning was okay, but the fact that it was there, ready was a big help too. Thanks to the staff at the Marriott in Germantown for a great stay!!

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 September 2016 via mobile

I needed a nice and reasonably priced hotel to be close to the Holy Cross Gaithersburg Medical Center. The check in was easy, they met all the extra items I asked for. The entire room was clean, nice bathroom, nice staff. Breakfast area was a little tight but loves the fact they had hot bacon, sausage and eggs along with waffles.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 September 2016

Stayed with a group of friends as a stopover during the Ragnar relay race. The hotel staff went above & beyond, even serving breakfast early for the runners, which was much appreciated. Beds were comfortable. Clean. All good.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 September 2016 via mobile

I am currently staying here for the 4th night. We had an unexpected delay so we checked out only to check back in. The other 3 nights were fabulous! Clean rooms, great breakfast, very comfortable for an extended stay. Tonight, not so much. My room is ant infested. Maybe not infested but I've killed 3 in the last 30 minutes on the desk. I never seen any sign of a bug in the other room. Maybe just this room? I may be requesting a room change but being that I was here for medical reasons changing rooms again is a major inconvenience. Watch out for ants.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank OhioAvidTraveler1
Danielle H, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Germantown Gaithersburg, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2016

I am sorry that we did not meet your expectations on your fourth night, but so happy that you had a great comfortable room for your first three nights. I will make sure the feedback both good and bad is shared with the team. I have put the team on alert about the issue mentioned, and you can bet it won't happen again.
Thank you again for your review and we hope that you will come visit again.
Danielle Hedden