See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 February 2015

As a frequent visitor to the Nelson region I have stayed here several times before, and the experience has been exceptional every time. Beautiful, quiet rooms and terrific food are things that you may also find elsewhere, but the hospitality displayed by Sandra and Bruce is truly amazing. It's like spending a day with friends. I'm already looking forward to my next visit...

Stayed: January 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 February 2015

Fantastic stay with lovely hosts. Highly recommended! One of the best nights sleep I had on my entire trip! Bruce and Sandra made me and my colleague feel most welcome and the dinner was excellent. Sitting out on the porch with a cold beer and swapping stories made us feel more like friends than hosts and guests.

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 January 2015

4 ageing Australian professional blokes on 2 week Mountain bike touring holiday needing some home comforts. Better than home! Great , very interesting place, with wonderful welcoming hosts.
No hesitation in highly recommending.

Stayed: November 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 January 2015

Bruce and Sandra, our hosts were so accommodating and friendly. The accommodation was luxurious and their hospitality was second to none.
Bruce and Sandra are talented artists and interesting people who went out of their way to make our stay as comfortable and enjoyable as possible.

• Stayed: November 2014
Reviewed 26 April 2014

Our family of 5 stayed with Bruce and Sandra. We have three small girls it was perfect. Bruce makes children's furniture and the girls sat at a pink and purple table for breakfast, highlight of their holiday :)
There was never a dull moment Bruce and Sandra where great entertainers and chatting away all night. There local knowledge was priceless.
Thank for sharing your home.. Grapefruit was divine for breakfast :)

Room Tip: Tranquil stay
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family