“Authentic, tasty and fun”
Review of Honey Pig

Honey Pig
Ranked #14 of 181 Restaurants in Ellicott City
Cuisines: Korean
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

Honey Pig is the real deal if you are looking for Korean Cuisine. Korean BBQ cooked right on your table with many sides and sauces to enhance the meal. I have been to the location in Va and this one in Maryland - consistent quality, service and interesting, eclectic atmosphere!

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 10 May 2018

The food is good and the service was fantastic. Our server was very attentive and cooked our food very well.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

I had never been to Korean bbq before. It was a little confusing at first, not knowing what to order, but the food was good and it was a fun experience. You should try it at least once.

Date of visit: April 2018
1  Thank rachaelandRay
Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

My husband and I had heard much about this place from our daughter and son-in-law, so we decided to go for lunch one day. We were promptly seated and we told them it was our first time there. We looked at the menu and decided to order the fried dumplings. They were heavenly, a portion of 8 large ones, filled with veggies and meat. The waitress/cook explained the process for the meal. Each diner chooses at least one meat/protein, and the rest of the meal comes with it, no choices. The meat is prepared on the grill, which is in the middle of the table. On the tables, as the sides, were pickled daikon radish, spicy cucumbers, Kim chi, green salad and a few other cold sides. All were delicious. The waiters and waitresses are the people who prepare your meat in front of you. White rice is served with the meat. A bonus dish, courtesy of the kitchen, appeared midway through the meal, and it, too, was delicious. It was steamed egg in a hot pot. Korean wines and beer are available. Portions were more than adequate. I had the spicy pork belly, a bit spicier than I liked, but I would order it again, but ask them to tone it down a bit. My husband had the mountain beef tripe which, he was told, is very chewy, because he loves tripe, but, he actually would not order it again, because it was more chewy than he expected. We loved the place, and will definitely go back. Place is open from 10 am through 4 am! Yes, that is correct! Highly recommended!!!!

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 20 March 2018

This was my first visit to Honey Pig. My friend has been here multiple times and knew just what to order. He suggested I try the bulgogi which was a nicely seasoned beef. He ordered the pork belly. The meat is cooked on a grilled right on the table. Rice, green beans, stew, kimchi, and sesame oil are brought out as well. It is plenty of food for the price. Nothing was overly spicy to me, but I do like spicy food. I also ordered a green tea smoothie which was refreshing. The service was fast, but I found it hard to understand our waitress. My friend thought he was ordering one kind of smoothie and ended up with the green tea one as well. I will definitely return.

Date of visit: October 2017