“Absolutely horrible!!!!” 1 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #7 of 8 Hotels in Elkton
Massachusetts
“Absolutely horrible!!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 September 2009

My husband and I stayed here 1 night on our way to Baltimore to save money. It wasn't even worth the $55 for the night. Carpet was horrible, the toliet was falling into the floor. The room smelled awful, there was trash behind the sofas and tables. I slept with my clothes on even though the only thing that looked clean was the sheets. If looking for a bargain nearby stay at the Motel 6, it can't be any worse.

Stayed September 2009, travelled as a couple
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Newark, Delaware
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2008

Although the flowers planted in front were relatively pretty and the staff were not unfriendly....the rooms were DISGUSTING!!!! The floors were dirty and dingy and the excuse for carpeting was ripped in many places. There were bug casings in the corner...the room was very very smelly......bed spread had rips and stains in it and several bad patchwork sew job attemps. There was mold all around the refrigerator. The bathroom fixtures were disgusting and in need of repair.(rather, the faucet was literally falling out of the wall I should say). The bed was hard and lumpy and I kept getting a spring from the bed on my spine and bum. I was never more happy to leave a place in my life as we could barely handle it even one night.

• Liked — the flower bed in front of the office
  • Disliked — The cleanliness/comfort/smell.....and pretty much everything else
  • Stayed May 2008, travelled as a couple
      Location
      Check-in / front desk
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
      Business service (e.g., internet access)

Travellers are raving about these Elkton hotels

MI
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2007

I did not stay here, BUT, I called to get some information on the rooms pertaining to how our stay MIGHT be. I started by saying that we recently had a bad experience on a trip by not researching the hotels first. I wanted to know if there were any recently renovated rooms, how old the mattresses were, and were all rooms deap cleaned on a regular basis. The woman and the desk said I should talk to her Manager. The manager got on the phone and said that perhaps I should stay somewhere else if I had a bad experience in the past. I explained that my bad experience was not at this hotel, but I wanted to do my beforehand research. She told me that the carpet was a couple of years old, and mattresses 4-5 years old or so, but she didn 't want any problems after I checked in so maybe I should look elsewhere. I WAS SHOCKED! I definitely was not impressed and realized quickly that she was not too confident in her own hotel.

Stayed July 2007
1 Thank lollip
PA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 November 2006

We stayed here because the accomodations seemed nice, and it was close to gamble in DE. The room size was nice, clean bathroom and friendly staff. Price was good, too! Would stay here again.

• Stayed August 2004
      Location
      Check-in / front desk
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
3 Thank nicnacs30
Pennsylvania
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2006

This hotel was absolutely disgusting and very small. The room smelled horrible. A hard shelled bug crawled on a family members forehead in the middle of the night. The were no fitted sheets on the bed. I will never stay here again!

Stayed July 2005
1 Thank Beachbum373
Also consider these accommodations in or near Elkton
0.5 km away
Hampton Inn Elkton
#2 of 8 in Elkton
1.9 km away
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Elkton - Newark S. - UD Area

Been to Knights Inn Elkton? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK