All reviewsroom was cleancracker barrelwould stay againwaffle housemicrowave
Reviewed 27 September 2017

Even though I rated this place a 4, I still felt that I got a good night's sleep from it. I rated it a 4 because the hotel is a bit dated. I did not find it frightening, nor would I call it anything but adequate and cheap. I am ok with it so if you are looking for a place that is cheap; you do not mind that it is somewhat dated; and you will get a good night's rest, then by all means go there. I would sleep there again.

Room Tip: Ground floor is the best
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 August 2017

It was pretty poop, hard to get there depending on which way your GPS takes you. I didn't feel like I was knowledgeable about the services that were offered, when I got into my room the bedsheets, or the in between sheet had burn holes. I was advised that it is a smoke-free motel//hotel but that was not my experience. I will not recommend unless you are on a very very strict budget.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

Conveniently located near freeway and Cracker Barrel almost across the street. Although the room was clean and the bed comfy, there was a funky smell in the air conditioner that was offensive. At first it smelled like perfume, as if someone had tried to hide the odor. I set out wet coffee grounds to nuetralize, which helped only slightly. I really think the filter needed to be changed.
We were dismayed to discover that breakfast was only served until 9am. I wish Days Inn would mandate standardized breakfast hours so travelers could count on consistency. The breakfast was somewhat barebones.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 August 2017

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 August 2017

As we pulled in after dark, my daughter said, "This looks like the kind of place where people go to overdose on heroin." The parking lot was mostly empty, but there were men sitting alone outside of several rooms, adding to the creepy atmosphere. The locked, high security entrance to the front desk area implied that security was a problem. I regretted bringing a family member to such a place.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family