“Wedding”

Ranked #5 of 8 Hotels in Elkton
Reviewed 5 October 2017

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends

Reviewed 27 September 2017

Even though I rated this place a 4, I still felt that I got a good night's sleep from it. I rated it a 4 because the hotel is a bit dated. I did not find it frightening, nor would I call it anything but adequate and cheap. I am ok with it so if you are looking for a place that is cheap; you do not mind that it is somewhat dated; and you will get a good night's rest, then by all means go there. I would sleep there again.

Room Tip: Ground floor is the best
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 August 2017

It was pretty poop, hard to get there depending on which way your GPS takes you. I didn't feel like I was knowledgeable about the services that were offered, when I got into my room the bedsheets, or the in between sheet had burn holes. I was advised that it is a smoke-free motel//hotel but that was not my experience. I will not recommend unless you are on a very very strict budget.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

Conveniently located near freeway and Cracker Barrel almost across the street. Although the room was clean and the bed comfy, there was a funky smell in the air conditioner that was offensive. At first it smelled like perfume, as if someone had tried to hide the odor. I set out wet coffee grounds to nuetralize, which helped only slightly. I really think the filter needed to be changed.
We were dismayed to discover that breakfast was only served until 9am. I wish Days Inn would mandate standardized breakfast hours so travelers could count on consistency. The breakfast was somewhat barebones.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 August 2017

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Clinton F
Also consider these accommodations in or near Elkton
0.1 km away
13.9 km away
Days Inn Newark Wilmington
13.2 km away
Extended Stay America - Newark - Christiana - Wilmington

Been to Days Inn Elkton Newark Area? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Additional Information about Days Inn Elkton Newark Area

Address: 311 Belle Hill Rd, Elkton, MD 21921-5103
Region: United States > Maryland > Elkton
Beach Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #5 of 8 Hotels in Elkton
Price Range: ₹ 3,953 - ₹ 5,444 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Elkton Newark Area 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn Elkton Newark Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Elkton