“Best Chinese around ”
Review of Asian Garden

Asian Garden
Ranked #8 of 99 Restaurants in Elkton
Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

We used to get Chinese from Golden Dragon in Baltimore when I was growing up. Since we moved to Elkton I have not been able to find a decent Chinese restaurant in the tri-state area. Asian Garden was a nice change, the presentation and quality of the food is excellent, fresh vegetables, great sushi, and all white meat chicken.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

Elkton MD doesn’t exactly give you a whole lot of fancy food options, but for a solid work lunch in a nice, clean environment, Asian Garden is the best. Their sushi is great, as are their soups! What’s best, they have lots of cooked sushi options for non-sofisticarse sushi eaters like me. Also, the frequently update their menu and bring new sushi items, so there is always something new and interesting to try.

This is one of the favorites for our company’s frequent team lunches or one-on-one meetings with a co-worker.

The staff is well trained, kind and hospitable. Someone is almost always at your table quickly, you get drinks quickly and the food comes out fairly fast!

For the workaholics, Asian Garden has a great online ordering system on their website. It stores your address and credit card details for easy repeat business, and delivery usually doesn’t take longer than 30 minutes.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 3 July 2018

This restaurant started out slow, the food was not good and service horrible. Over the past year that has all changed. Great Hot & Sour soup, Seaweed Salad, Pad Thai Noodles and many more choices. Congratulations for a great turn around. We eat here at least twice a month.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 28 May 2018

When this restaurant opened a year or so ago it was horrible. I tried it a few times as I always do with new places to give them a chance. Didn't work out well at all.
I stayed away for six month's to give them a chance to get their act together.
Well I was really surprised at my next visit. The Not & Sour soup fantastic, the Pad Thai Noodle perfect with slices of lime to squeeze on the dish really sets off the flavor.
It's time for everyone like me who had some bad experiences to come back and see how much they have changed. All I can say is good job!

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

I've always heard mixed reviews, however finally decided to try it out myself. I was disappointed that I did so. I ordered the Singapore Mai Fun, for 12.99. This dish was supposed to spicy, and had no heat. There were 3 shrimp, which were the only part of the dish that had flavor.. and that's because of the shrimp flavor. The prices are rediculous for what you get; flavorless, small portions. I didn't finish half of my meal. Then for the kids meal, we got our little one chicken and broccoli. I tried a bite of the broccoli, and that was gross, I couldn't blame her for not eating it. I didn't even known it was possible to mess chicken and broccoli up. My other half ordered a curry dish.. it was mostly baby corn. The only reason why I'm giving this a 2 star and not a 1, is the Dogfish beer I ordered was the best priced item on the menu at 3.50. Maybe the sushi is good.. I have no idea, nor do I plan on trying it. I would rather order from Bobo's or Jeje grill right around the corner, and get a nice sized portion meal at a reasonable price that's full of flavor. I wouldn't waste 40$ at Asian Garden again (cost for a noodle dish, chicken and broccoli and a curry dish)..

Date of visit: May 2018
1  Thank Vacation651511

Been to Asian Garden? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK