“Awaken your taste buds and experience something different!”

Fair Hill Inn Restaurant and Greenhaus Biergarten
Ranked #2 of 103 Restaurants in Elkton
Price range: US$ 20 - US$ 70
Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Chef-owned and Chef-driven farmstead cuisine using local farms and markets. Mid-Atlantic specialties created with the classic French-style foundations in culinary cooking. Fine dining restaurant and casual Greenhaus Biergarten with brick oven fare. Opens at 11:30 (closed Mondays) for lunch and weekend Sangria Brunches!
Reviewed 23 September 2018

My friend suggested we meet at the Greenhaus for brunch last weekend and I hadn't been to the Fair Hill Inn in years so I was looking forward to giving it another try. I was pleasantly surprised by the menu and the ambiance. It was raining that day and a bit gloomy but with all the light coming in, we forgot about the weather outside and had a fantastic time. The menu is refreshingly eclectic and I was happy to learn that I could easily make a change to an item to meet my personal preference. The four of us ordered drinks. One of us had Sangria while the rest had Bloody Mary. We then ordered from the brunch menu which offered a two selections from two different sections on the menu. Both were delicious, however, being an Eastern Shore gal, I prefer Old Bay in my Bloody Mary but no big deal. Two of us ordered the Salmon Tartine followed by Asparagus Omelet and two of us ordered the Greens, Grains and Fruit followed by Potato, Onion and Sausage Hash. I asked for feta cheese rather than goat cheese on my omelet and my request was accommodated. All of us enjoyed the meal and talked about it afterwards as well. The waiter was very helpful and contributed to the positive experience we had. We will definitely be back and I have personally recommended it to several friends!

2  Thank GoHaveAnAdventure

Reviewed 20 September 2018

Dinner, drinks and service were outstanding. Cocktails by the hearth got the evening off to a wonderful start of the rehearsal dinner. The hors d'oeurves were delicious.

Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

The Fair Hill Inn is about 6 miles from the Newark, Delaware line just over the border in Maryland.

The older house is a very nice high end restaurant and they also have a more informal Biergarten.

Both are excellent. The food is garden to table and very fresh, the service staff are knowledgeable and have just the right amount of paying attention with out being annoying.

1  Thank Michael W
Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

I've said this before, and my thoughts still stand. Best pizza. My favorite is the kennet square. So much flavor.. the garlic.. the olive oil.. I could eat this every day. You get your moneys worth, the quality is at the very top. Service is always friendly and the food is amazing.

1  Thank grub_addict85
Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

Visited the Biergarten for the 2nd time last night. The service was very good and so was the food. I had the mushroom pasta and my wife had the tomato salad as first courses and we shared a pizza as our main all very good. The star of the meal was an out of this world peach tart. The ambiance and food are casual. A real gem. Highly recommended.

Date of visit: August 2018