“Yummy in my Tummy ”
Review of Rita's Italian Ice

Rita's Italian Ice
Ranked #3 of 5 Dessert in Elkton
Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

We love Rita's! I had a peanut butter & marshmallow Gelati with Vanilla Custard. Loved it my wife had the same except with chocolate custard. We would return and recommend Rita's to everyone!
Good food good service!

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

I loved this ice cream very soft and delicious. The service is great and friendly. I recommend if you be close one go to there to try.

Reviewed 22 June 2017

Stopped in here for the annual "FREE" ice day. Lines were long, as expected on this first day of Spring. Probably took 20+ minutes or so to reach the window. Was disappointed not to find Swedish Fish flavor on the menu. Our family tried the banana, birthday cake and cheesecake flavors. Ice was sweet and smooth. I thought it was just OK. Nothing that Wow-ed me. Parking here is tight and almost impossible on free ice day. I will keep trying it in hopes of finding another flavor that I like. So far, Swedish Fish is/was my favorite.

Reviewed 25 September 2016 via mobile

Good place with fast service. However, my Rita's app never ever works there. It may be a corporate thing. I don't blame them. I also wish that Pumpkin Pie Spice were there every day during the Fall. The natural flavors are excellent like Strawberry and Pineapple. Good workers and good manager who is there almost very time theyh are open.

Reviewed 16 September 2016

Always fresh water ice and always pleasant people working behind the counter. I wish they wouldn't change the flavors every day, but it gives a sort of surprise each time you go.

Been to Rita's Italian Ice? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK