We had a lovely time at Elk Forge B & B the first weekend in February. My husband had a massage and I had a facial. Both were very relaxing. The inn and the staff are very friendly and hospitable. The conservatory where we ate breakfast is large and airy. There were a pair of doves and 2 baby doves while we were there. We watched one of their many VHS tapes and enjoyed stepping back in time a bit. An escape from technology was refreshing although don't worry they do have cable. We explored the surrounding areas and had a very nice dinner at Steak and Main and some drinks at Unwined in Northeast. We met some very nice locals that gave us the history of the are. We also went into Chesapeake City and watched sports, ate some great pizza and was entertained by a very knowledgeable bartender. On the way home we stopped at Port Deposit (a very unique historical town) and had a meal in Havre de Grace. It was a very enjoyable weekend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lovely Colonial Manor House with each room and suite individually decorated. Warm charm, relaxing setting, wonderful free breakfasts and a Day Spa on the property in case you would like a massage, facial or other spa services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Elk Forge B&B Inn, Retreat and Day Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elk Forge b&b Inn, Retreat And Day Hotel Elkton
- Elk Forge Bed And Breakfast Inn, Retreat And Day Spa