US$ 122
US$ 126
Priceline
  • Pool
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 176/night.

US$ 134
US$ 112
Staybridge.com
US$ 153
US$ 134
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 161/night.

US$ 154
US$ 118
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 141/night.

Candlewood Suites Baltimore-Linthicum(Linthicum Heights)(Great Value!)
US$ 95
CandlewoodSuites
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 105/night.

All reviewsfront desksoccer tournamentnice breakfastbeds were comfortableclean hotelnice stayfitness centerstayed one nightwe've stayedfresh fruitthe breakfast areaindoor poolnadiahiebaltimoredirectvdriveway
Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

My wife, son and I stayed this past St. Patricks Day weekend for a soccer tournament. From the time we checked in with Nadia at the front desk, we were greeted by exceptionally friendly and professional staff. The check in process was quick and easy and we were off to our room. What we enjoyed most about this hotel was that because of the tournament and the large group of children staying at this hotel, there was a strict curfew of 10pm. Having stayed at hotels without a curfew and having games in early morning, with hords of children running up and down the halls at all hours of the night, unsupervised by their idiot parents, was truly a gift to have and very well executed by the hotel administration. Kudos to whomever came up with that idea!

The beds were very comfortable amd aside from the highway noise, things were quiet. Some of our teammates did complain about the rooms by the elevator but that was all. The rooms were clean and plenty spacious with modern decor.

Breakfast was typical of these types of hotels but I was pleasantly surprised that they had an egg white omelette option!

If the opportunity presents itself again, I'll stay here without hesitation.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 March 2018

I really like staying at Holiday Inn Express properties. The beds was comfortable. Good sized towels in the bathroom with good water pressure. The usual good hot and cold breakfast with those great cinnamon rolls. I tried the cheese omelet and it was surprisingly good. The fitness center was small with only (1) treadmill and (1) eliptical machine. Everything was in good working order. I would have preferred to also have dumbbells. Close to the highway. Very good and I wlll stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 February 2018

We stayed one night and were very pleased. The desk staff was very welcoming and friendly. Our room was great, clean and not overwhelmingly warm!!!! The breakfast area is comfortable with a nice selection of items to choose from. Make sure you enjoy the signature cinnamon buns!

Stayed: January 2018
Reviewed 23 November 2017

My husband and I actually lived in the hotel several years ago while my husband was sick and awaiting a liver transplant at John Hopkins in Baltimore. We are from the area so whenever we return for a visit we always stay here. Nadia was a front desk representative back then and now I believe she is the Assistant General Manager. She is a gift from Heaven. Always taking great care of us and making us feel at home. We will continue to stay here whenever we are in town to visit or for Dr Appointments. The hotel is always clean, the rest of the staff is always friendly, and they have free breakfast, free coffee, free treats, and free laundry, and an indoor pool. What more could you want? Your house doesn't have an indoor pool or a chef to make you breakfast everyday-just saying :)

Room Tip: I think any room is great
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 October 2017

Great location for a flight in/out of BWI (10 mins away). I have to admit I wasn't too sure if I'd made the right decision when I arrived with hotel guest sucking down bottles of beer at the front entrance. Snacks, drinks and beers are for sale at the front desk (I'm all for that). I entered the elevator to find dried blood on the elevator panel. I reported the issue to the front desk and they immediately handled it. The staff at night and in the morning was extremely courteous. Great breakfast the next morning and well maintained. Bed comfort was superb! Very well kept hotel. Safe well lighted parking area. Pool is open 10am until 10 pm. In the end.....outstanding stay!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family