“Birthday dinner”
Review of P.F. Chang's

P.F. Chang's
Reserve with OpenTable
P.F. Chang's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #18 of 291 Restaurants in Columbia
Price range: US$ 21 - US$ 30
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: P.F. Chang's is a restaurant concept that honors the 2,000-year-old Asian tradition of wok cooking and believes in making food from scratch every day in every restaurant. With a Farm to Wok food philosophy at its core, P.F. Chang's chefs hand-roll dim sum, hand chop and slice all vegetables and meats, handcraft every sauce and wok-cook each recipe, every day in every restaurant using fresh ingredients. With roots in Chinese cooking, the culinary landscape at P.F. Chang's now stretches across Asia with diverse, culturally inspired recipes including hand-rolled sushi, Vietnamese-style soups and bowls, traditional Chinese dim sum, wok-fired chicken and beef entrees, and family style noodles and rice. All made from scratch every day.
Reviewed 26 September 2018 via mobile

My friends and I went to this location for my birthday dinner. Our wait was over an hour. We went to another restaurant and ordered drinks and appetizers to hold us over until we could be seated.

Upon finally being seated, we had a very nice server.

The honey chicken was disappointing. The rest of the food was very good.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 24 September 2018 via mobile

They were so greasy I could not eat them. The problem is I came home to eat my food and I didn’t feel like going back to the restaurant to return them.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 23 August 2018 via mobile

Have gone by this restaurant 100's of times, but alw as us ate somewhere else when at the mall. Finally, went there tonight and the food was very good, the service was also good even though we had a trainee ( he was closely supervised). The lettuce wraps and the walnut shrimp were delicious
Certainly will be back to try more of the menu.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 5 July 2018 via mobile

Honestly, I don’t like to criticize, it’s life and I hope people try they best.
Food was perfect. We had lettuce starter, Mongolian Beef and Sesame Chicken. For sweets, bananas with ice cream and Vietnamese lava cake. Somehow, I end up drinking tea from sake cup :/
Food was delicious, no questions. Perfect for chain restaurant.
But few things, why reduced it from excellent: wet tables after previous customer, no napkins when we seated, and cold plates for dish... maybe few more things, but that’s enough already for me.
So, “very good” rating is only for food.
Enjoy.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 25 June 2018

Prompt service on take out. Provide all the extras you may require. Their website makes it easy to order exactly what you want.

Date of visit: June 2018