Open today: 9:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Review Highlights
Highly recommend!

This is our 2nd visit at Breakout Games, but our first visit at the Columbia location. For our... read more

Reviewed 5 February 2019
creyes54321
Great time, as always!

Challenging and fun, always a good time. Great for groups that work well together to problem solve... read more

Reviewed 1 February 2019
ZND82
via mobile

All reviews escape room game master team building a lot of fun casino room casino games first timers finding clues group of friends great fun team bonding ask questions the staff was super friendly fun group team event right direction looking forward to going back
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I've heard a lot about escape rooms, and had always wanted to try it out. This experience was everything i hoped it would be! 10/10 recommend! I do suggest going with a group as sometimes you're shouting information back and forth, and i'd imagine it'd be a little weird shouting stuff at strangers haha

Date of experience: March 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Jason T, Owner at Breakout Games, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Thank you for the review and recommendation! We're glad you enjoyed your escape game experience with us and we hope to see you back again soon!

Reviewed 6 April 2018

This was my third escape room, first from this company, and first we completed successfully, with moments to spare. Great puzzles and surprises (no spoilers here). Requires good teamwork and cooperation. Attendants were helpful when needed. One safe did not work and they stopped the game and opened manually as we had solved the puzzle.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you for the review! We're glad you enjoyed your escape game experience with us. Congrats on breaking out! We hope to see you back again soon!

Reviewed 6 April 2018

Mom, Dad, three adult children with spouses and a baby in a front-pack had a really great time solving clues in the casino. We were able to exit in 42 minutes with no extra clues given. The session was a gift to the family and definitely brought us even closer together. Staff was in awe at our abilities as a group and we were in awe of the facility. Many thumbs up for a great experience!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you for the review! We're glad you and your family enjoyed your escape game experience with our Operation Casino room! Congrats on breaking out! We hope to see you back again soon.

Reviewed 6 April 2018

This was my second time at the Breakout Games and it was just as thrilling as the first. I would recommend this activity to anyone.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you for the review and recommendation! We're glad you enjoyed your escape game experience with us and we hope to see you back again!

Reviewed 18 March 2018

On the day after Christmas day my family and I thought it would be fun to do an escape room. There were technical issues in scheduling that event which caused us to book the experience on the wrong day. At first management was not very helpful in allowing us to reschedule or refunding us the money we had paid. A few weeks later I received a phone call from Adam Walker who apologized profusely for the way my family and I were treated and wanted to see if we would give them a chance to redeem themselves. He said that they would be refunding what I had paid and then would be sending me a promotion code to be used to book another game at the Columbia location. The code would cover up to 8 people. I told him I appreciated him calling me directly and that we would be willing to try again when all of us were together. This past week my daughter was home from college so we put in a reservation for the Museum Heist game. The code I was given worked great and we were able to hold the entire room for just our family. We arrived before our start time, was given the details about our room, and then the clock started. The room was a lot of fun, the clues were not linear so it made it tougher to find everything we need to get out of the room. They really challenged us but with 8 minutes to spare we solved the mystery. My family and I had a great time and we will be returning to try out the other rooms that they provide. I am glad that they went out of their way to correct our problems and offer us a chance to try again.

Date of experience: March 2018
Jason T, Owner at Breakout Games, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2018

Thank you for the review and feedback! We're glad that our team was able to reach out to you and work with you to rectify the issues you first experienced with us. We're glad that you gave us another chance and enjoyed your escape room experience with us! We hope to see you and your family back again in the future!