“Fun group activity!”

Breakout Games - Baltimore (Columbia)
Ranked #1 of 11 Fun & Games in Columbia
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: This isn’t your average outing or everyday experience—Breakout is for those who would rather solve mysteries than watch someone else have all the fun. With different rooms that follow unique story-lines, you and your friends will have 60 minutes to escape your adventure of choice by cracking codes, solving puzzles and following clues. Part problem solving, part adrenaline, end-to-end fun!
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Activities for young children, Baby buggy parking, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I've heard a lot about escape rooms, and had always wanted to try it out. This experience was everything i hoped it would be! 10/10 recommend! I do suggest going with a group as sometimes you're shouting information back and forth, and i'd imagine it'd be a little weird shouting stuff at strangers haha

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Jason T, Owner at Breakout Games - Baltimore (Columbia), responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for the review and recommendation! We're glad you enjoyed your escape game experience with us and we hope to see you back again soon!

All reviews
"casino room"
"first timers"
"team building"
in 4 reviews
"staff was very friendly"
in 3 reviews
"group of friends"
"great escape"
"ask questions"
"different theme"
"escape game"
"finding clues"
in 2 reviews
"can't wait to go again"
"minutes left"
"right direction"
in 2 reviews
"looking forward to going back"

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This was my third escape room, first from this company, and first we completed successfully, with moments to spare. Great puzzles and surprises (no spoilers here). Requires good teamwork and cooperation. Attendants were helpful when needed. One safe did not work and they stopped the game and opened manually as we had solved the puzzle.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you for the review! We're glad you enjoyed your escape game experience with us. Congrats on breaking out! We hope to see you back again soon!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Mom, Dad, three adult children with spouses and a baby in a front-pack had a really great time solving clues in the casino. We were able to exit in 42 minutes with no extra clues given. The session was a gift to the family and definitely brought us even closer together. Staff was in awe at our abilities as a group and we were in awe of the facility. Many thumbs up for a great experience!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you for the review! We're glad you and your family enjoyed your escape game experience with our Operation Casino room! Congrats on breaking out! We hope to see you back again soon.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This was my second time at the Breakout Games and it was just as thrilling as the first. I would recommend this activity to anyone.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you for the review and recommendation! We're glad you enjoyed your escape game experience with us and we hope to see you back again!

See more reviews
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

On the day after Christmas day my family and I thought it would be fun to do an escape room. There were technical issues in scheduling that event which caused us to book the experience on the wrong day. At first management was not very helpful in allowing us to reschedule or refunding us the money we had paid. A few weeks later I received a phone call from Adam Walker who apologized profusely for the way my family and I were treated and wanted to see if we would give them a chance to redeem themselves. He said that they would be refunding what I had paid and then would be sending me a promotion code to be used to book another game at the Columbia location. The code would cover up to 8 people. I told him I appreciated him calling me directly and that we would be willing to try again when all of us were together. This past week my daughter was home from college so we put in a reservation for the Museum Heist game. The code I was given worked great and we were able to hold the entire room for just our family. We arrived before our start time, was given the details about our room, and then the clock started. The room was a lot of fun, the clues were not linear so it made it tougher to find everything we need to get out of the room. They really challenged us but with 8 minutes to spare we solved the mystery. My family and I had a great time and we will be returning to try out the other rooms that they provide. I am glad that they went out of their way to correct our problems and offer us a chance to try again.

Jason T, Owner at Breakout Games - Baltimore (Columbia), responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for the review and feedback! We're glad that our team was able to reach out to you and work with you to rectify the issues you first experienced with us. We're glad that you gave us another chance and enjoyed your escape room experience with us! We hope to see you and your family back again in the future!