“My fav place ”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #18 of 101 Restaurants in Cockeysville
Cuisines: Deli
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don't have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Cockeysville is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

I only visit on Tuesdays and Thursday's because of the chicken and wild rice soup. I get the Frontego chicken and soup every time. I love both the lemonade and green tea. Family friendly and a nice week day date night.

Reviewed 19 July 2016

I think you can tell a lot about a community by going to their local Panera. Ok, Panera food doesn't vary too much, but the staff and customers surely do. Well, this is a nice restaurant and the staff works hard to pick up after the lunch horde packs up and leaves. I was there for lunch on a Saturday and Sunday, so you got to know I went back for a reason. Panera is good, these folks work hard and seem to care about doing a good job. Next time I am in the area, I know where to go for a meal or a beverage. Good work, thank you.

Reviewed 17 July 2016

I stop in here while shopping in the area and am never disappointed. The menu is standard Panera fare and I like that I know what I'm getting.

Reviewed 8 July 2016

appreciated their quick service while being in a rush to get to the field. Great coffee and lots of seating.

Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

Panera delivers a decent lunch, no more no less. I like the selection of choices, from Pick Twos to almost any drink choice. The bagels are really good and a nice to go option for the a change of pace at home. Overall, recommended.