“Quiet & Comfortable Restaurant!”
Review of Roma's Cafe

Roma's Cafe
Ranked #36 of 101 Restaurants in Cockeysville
Reviewed 11 June 2018

We met friends at Roma’s for dinner last night. Roma’s staff is always so welcoming and friendly. They serve up the best comfort food – always fresh and delicious. I was in the mood for a Gyro platter which came with two sides, and I opted for a double salad with their house dressing. The house dressing is really good – it is a creamy Italian dressing made up of a ton of herbs and spices. My husband had a perfectly cooked and seasoned New York Strip. He also enjoyed a double salad; but, he likes his with feta cheese. Our friend started with a cup of the chicken noodle soup which he declared to have the best broth. He enjoyed a Petite Crab Imperial with a baked potato. His wife ordered the Flounder Florentine special. When it arrived, she asked how many people were going to be eating it; it was such an enormous portion. She had enough to take home for another meal. She was pleased that it had crab meat included in it. She had broccoli and a salad as well. The restaurant is always so quiet even when it is filled. We love the BYOB with no corkage fee. The prices are so reasonable. We had a great time!

Reviewed 29 April 2018

Stopped in around 5pm on a Saturday. Two other tables with older diners. They seemed satisfied with the food that was coming out. Ordered cheese steak and Italian subs. Italian sub was acceptable but uninteresting- nothing special about it. The CS sub's roll was way over toasted, but that said, the filling was good. Side order of fries had a coating on them instead of standard cut "goldens" the way we like them. The waiter was good and he brought the fries out early without our asking.

Place has a reasonable seating area, looks to be a family operation, and is in the same parking lot as Jiffy Lube (in same building as their regional office). Will probably go back to try the pizza, but will probably pass on the subs in the future.

Reviewed 21 February 2018

We decided to have an early dinner with the grandchildren, so off we went to Roma’s. They have a new menu. It was nice to see that the prices increased just a little. The grandchildren loved their spaghetti and meatballs. They now order the full portion, which was a huge portion. They have plenty for another meal. It came with garlic bread – another favorite. My husband always enjoys the Chicken Marsala over linguini. I had them make me a different version of a Gyro – they made it with rockfish for me. The staff very kindly gave the grandchildren soft ice cream for dessert. Roma’s always delivers.

Reviewed 10 January 2018

We met friends at Roma’s for dinner. The restaurant was packed and had a nice vibe. We all enjoyed our meals – filet mignon, rockfish and petite crab imperial. Prices are so reasonable. We especially like the BYOB with no corkage fee.

Reviewed 3 December 2017

We enjoyed another meal at Roma’s. My husband ordered the lasagna. It was an enormous portion of really tasty lasagna. They served it was garlic bread. I had them make me a twist on the Gyro platter - instead of lamb, I asked for fried fish. It was so different and delicious. My platter came with French fries and a salad. We went at 6:30 PM with a reservation and the restaurant filled up very quickly. So, make a reservation if you want to be sure to get a table. The prices are so reasonable here.