“Enjoyable & Delcious Dinner!”
Review of Roma's Cafe

Roma's Cafe
Ranked #36 of 100 Restaurants in Cockeysville
Reviewed 10 January 2018

We met friends at Roma’s for dinner. The restaurant was packed and had a nice vibe. We all enjoyed our meals – filet mignon, rockfish and petite crab imperial. Prices are so reasonable. We especially like the BYOB with no corkage fee.

Reviewed 3 December 2017

We enjoyed another meal at Roma’s. My husband ordered the lasagna. It was an enormous portion of really tasty lasagna. They served it was garlic bread. I had them make me a twist on the Gyro platter - instead of lamb, I asked for fried fish. It was so different and delicious. My platter came with French fries and a salad. We went at 6:30 PM with a reservation and the restaurant filled up very quickly. So, make a reservation if you want to be sure to get a table. The prices are so reasonable here.

Reviewed 17 November 2017

I just read the reviews and maybe they had an off night!

My 10 yo son and I stopped in for dinner and there was no one there. We were seated quickly. Long delay to get drinks and then place order. Took a long time to get our food. he had white pizza which was oil on crust with cheese-gross. I had the eggplant parm which was okay. Waited a long time and I finally asked for to go boxes. Of course my son wanted dessert. he had the cheesecake which he said was good. I had the chocolate cake which was dried out though the icing was good. I don't think I will go back. By the time we left there were 2 other tables of 2, so they weren't overly busy.

Reviewed 23 October 2017

.There is a chill in the air – the trees are beginning to change their color and it is time for soup. We popped in to Roma’s for bowls of their homemade hearty vegetable soup. What a steal at only $3.50 for each bowl. The soup is rich in flavor with all varieties of vegetables. It really warmed us and hit the spot.

Reviewed 4 September 2017

Quiet and peaceful – just the way we like the restaurant to be. We enjoyed a double salad each – fresh and crisp with the house dressing - always a winner. Every evening they are several specials – all reasonably priced. My husband ordered the Steak Chesapeake. It was a generous size New York Strip steak topped with an even larger size crab imperial. I enjoyed the broiled Rockfish – two large portions of perfectly broiled fish. Amir, our server, was engaging and attentive. We had a great dinner at Roma’s.