“Delicious Specials Every Night!”
Review of Roma's Cafe

Roma's Cafe
Ranked #36 of 101 Restaurants in Cockeysville
Reviewed 4 September 2017

Quiet and peaceful – just the way we like the restaurant to be. We enjoyed a double salad each – fresh and crisp with the house dressing - always a winner. Every evening they are several specials – all reasonably priced. My husband ordered the Steak Chesapeake. It was a generous size New York Strip steak topped with an even larger size crab imperial. I enjoyed the broiled Rockfish – two large portions of perfectly broiled fish. Amir, our server, was engaging and attentive. We had a great dinner at Roma’s.

Reviewed 31 July 2017

Nick and his staff are so welcoming. Brianna, who was in training, was our server. She did really well for her first time as a server – friendly and attentive. We both just love the fresh salads that Roma’s offers – their homemade dressing is the best – sort of like a creamy Italian – super yummy! I asked Nick to make me a Rockfish Gyro, which they did. The piece of Rockfish was huge – a very nice twist on the normal lamb Gyro. My husband enjoyed the New York Strip cooked medium rare. What a bargain for only $14.99 with 2 sides. And, the fact that the restaurant is not noisy is a real plus for us. Thanks for another great dinner!

Reviewed 31 July 2017

While I will admit it doesn't look like much from the outside, this local restaurant is a real gem. Their crab cakes are some of the best we've ever had (& I truly mean that) and the price can't be beat! There is a large variety on the menu and everything the 4 of us had was delicious. Definitely go!

Reviewed 30 June 2017

Great service and a real good lunch menu. Sandwiches were hearty, as were the soups and the salads. Much, much better than chain 'restaurants'. We'll be back to try the dinner menu soon.

Reviewed 25 June 2017

Went to Roma Café last night and found it to be behind an area near Jiffy Lube on York Road. Small café with black and white tile floors Got there at 5 and it was empty until around 6 when people starting coming in. They seem to do a very good carryout business. My wife and I got the specials that were listed on a light board. She got the stuffed snapper and I got the Cajun catfish. Both dishes were good amount of food and very delicious. The snapper was stuffed with a crab imperial and had a good amount of crab. My catfish was perfectly seasoned and set upon rice with broccoli and a roasted roma tomato. It is also a BYOB café. Enjoyed it.