“Crab cakes are the best!”

Captain Trey's Crabs & Seafood
Ranked #25 of 100 Restaurants in Cockeysville
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 10 August 2016

Crab cakes are the best! I have tried crab cakes at many places but Captain Trey's are by far the best.

Reviewed 13 June 2016

Lucky for me, they were having a special the week I needed two bushels of crabs. They had the best price around and they were true to size, large and extra large! I picked them up at 1pm and they stayed warm until I needed to serve them at 4pm. People at my crab feast said they were very good and cleaned out both bushels! I would highly recommend this place for your "crab needs".

1  Thank lenflady
Reviewed 24 May 2016 via mobile

Didn't have time to stop at a restaurant so decided to get a couple dozen of those wonderful blue crabs to go. Crabs were good sized and fresh. Place was very busy and they sure moved people in and out efficiently. Best part was the crabs were on special. Turned out to be the most economical place in the area. Can't wait to go back.

Reviewed 21 April 2016

Crabs vary no matter where you get them, but I'd say that Captain Trey's have been the most dependable of all the places we've tried. Their seasoning is just right for me, not too spicy, not too salty. I really like their cucumber & tomato salad too. And if you go for fresh fish, I think you'll find the prices are very reasonable. This place is a win-win.

Reviewed 23 February 2016 via mobile

Came in the other day to get some crabmeat. Excellent choice on my part. Having never been this place I didn't quite know what to expect. This place is hands down the cleanest crabhouse I have ever walked into. As I came in I immediately was welcomed. The one employee, Kevin, answered all my questions swiftly. If the rest of these employees are as nice as him, the owner has found himself an incredible staff. It's hard to find good work these days. With that said I will continue to make my way to Captain Trey's and have my belly filled.

PS. Walking into a place of business and hearing the sweet sound of the Grateful Dead brings a smile to my face.

CaptainTrey, Manager at Captain Trey's Crabs & Seafood, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2016

Thank You for the kind words. We really do pride ourselves in offering great customer service in a squeaky clean environment. Being ourselves and being friendly is easy. Keeping a crab house clean takes work! But we do and it's always appreciated when it's acknowledged.