“Lovely spot for relaxing breakfast”

Bagel Works of Hunt Valley
Ranked #16 of 100 Restaurants in Cockeysville
Reviewed 14 March 2017

A friend and I met for breakfast. First time here for both of us. We were pleasantly surprised at the array of choice. Besides bagels, they offer wraps, salads and omelettes, and probably more than that. My omelette arrived hot and cheesy, with a side of home fries that were hot and crunchy, just the way I like them. Omelette also comes with toast or bagel of choice. I asked and they were happy to wrap my bagel for me to take home. Bottomless cup of coffee, while not a gourmet coffee, it was flavorful and hot, and that satisfies me. Cute little place, our server could not have been more helpful and pleasant. I will definitely return! Note that they are breakfast and lunch only.

Reviewed 10 March 2017

Have been here several times. Bagels are fresh and soft with a variety of delicious flavors or just plain if you prefer. Breakfast items such as omelettes, bagel sandwiches, and pancakes - take your pick - they all taste terrific! Service was fast on my most recent visit - maybe 5 minutes from when I placed my order to when it was served to me.

if you don't want breakfast items, they have salads and various sandwiches/wraps, too.

You can't go wrong with this place. The only downside is they aren't open for dinner.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

I adore this place.
It's cozy, the prices are great, and the service is personable.

Their regular menu items are generously portioned and great comfort foods. And they will also make you whatever you like from among their staple ingredients.

I meet here regularly for a business breakfast (and often bring home a bagel treat for one of my kids for school pick-up). I've never had any issues getting a 4-spot table to spread out and work. Turn-over is pretty brisk, I've never been there when it's been completely full, so I never feel pressured to vacate the station.

I've never been disappointed with the food and would otherwise not make this a recommendation so that it stays a little hidden gem.

Reviewed 29 October 2016

This bagel place is near where my friends and I run on Saturdays. We don't go every weekend but it's always on Saturday morning and the service is always terrible. It seems that we get the new person EVERY time. It's not a huge place and it's not random bad service - maybe it's the system. The bagels are pretty good. The coffee is pretty good but I recommend getting refills for yourself since, I think I mentioned, the service is bad.

Reviewed 13 October 2016 via mobile

We were really bored of IHOP and were wanting to try a new place. After giving a couple of places a try, we happened to stumble upon Bagel works and it was a totally worth it. Loved the decor.. food was yumm! We of course tried the bagel n the omelette and we loved everything we ordered.. loved the coffee too and the service was impeccable! This is definitely my next breakfast hangout joint..