“Great Pizza”

The Original Giorgio's
Ranked #34 of 102 Restaurants in Cockeysville
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: The Original Giorgio's is your go-to restaurant for the finest in Italian food. This is our re-brand opening where we invite you to meet the new owners! Our locally owned and family-operated restaurant offers a kid-friendly menu as well.
Reviewed 1 March 2017

I heard Giorgio's had really good pizza. My wife and I got a five topping carryout on Saturday night. The pizza was delicious. This restaurant is mainly for carryout even though they may have a couple of tables. They have other Italian dishes but I only had pizza.

Date of visit: February 2017

Reviewed 6 January 2017

I am picky about Italian food and this is the first time I ordered from here! I was very pleasantly surprised. It is very good!! We ordered delivery for lunch while at work.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 16 November 2016

We always call ahead and ask if they have the 1/2 price pizza offer for pick-up. They always say yes. Also really enjoy their chicken breast sub. They will prepare a fresh chicken breast and chop it up instead of those thin pressed slices.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 28 June 2016

I had heard that Giorgio’s had really good food. So today, we decided to try it. The restaurant is not large – about 6 tables inside and an umbrella table outside. It appears that they do a large carry-out business. We decided on the Italian cold cut wrap that came with French fries and a 12 oz. soda for $9.00. The wraps were so fresh and loaded with a nice selection of Italian meats, cheeses, lettuce, tomato, red onions, and mayonnaise with just the right amount of oil and vinegar dressing. The French fries were crisp and hot. We were so thrilled with our lunches. We will definitely be back. Thank you.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed 27 April 2016

Original Giorgio's seems to consistently upping its game, increasing choice and quality. Italian entrees, subs, sandwichs,pizza and salads are all very good. Great place for reasonably priced, delivery fare that always seems to arrive hot.

Date of visit: April 2016