“Delish!”
Review of Corner Stable

Corner Stable
Reserve with OpenTable
Corner Stable is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 97 Restaurants in Cockeysville
Price range: US$ 15 - US$ 30
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Family owned and operated since 1972, The Corner Stable on York Rd in Cockeysville, MD is a friendly local restaurant with emphasis on creating great food and a warm "at home" atmosphere. In 2011, our Corner Stable Family grew to include our second restaurant at the Kings Contrivance Village Center in Columbia, MD. We are known for our Famous Baby Back Ribs and Colossal Lump Crab Cakes. We also offer a wide variety of American classics and local favorites. Whether you're planning a family dinner, a big night out, or an intimate evening, our restaurants are the place for you! Pair your meal with a local craft beer or signature cocktail from our bar while gathering with friends or catching a game on one of our large flat screen TVs. Take a moment to look around our site and see all that we have to offer! Our family and dedicated team members look forward to providing you with great service and an unforgettable dining experience. We open every day at 11:00am, with daily food and drink specials available. Carryout, Catering, Party Planning and Shipping available.
Reviewed 17 August 2017

RIBS, RIBS, RIBS!! They are yummy and the fries are crunchy. Loved it! They ONLY criticism I have is that the meat could be marinated longer---BUT the sauce is SO delicious I overlooked that.

Brittany S, Manager at Corner Stable, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2017

Thank you so much for your feedback! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed the ribs. Next time you come in you might want to try one of our other sauces. We have Texas and Carolina! Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

My girlfriend and I like to eat there sometimes for lunch. They have a good crab cake. The menu has a wide variety and they serve great barbecue. The place is friendly
and comfortable. Servers are very nice and gracious. The Corner Stable has a great following and is always busy. They have easy free parking. It is a great to eat alone or with a friend. They are reasonably priced. A local favorite.

Thank you so much for your feedback. We love to hear from our customers weather it is good or bad however your review keeps the wind in our sails. Thanks again and we hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 12 August 2017

Haven't been here for several years. Service was excellent. We only did beer and a wine for beverage. I had the Monday nite special, a full rack of baby back ribs at half price. They were OK but not great. Wife had grilled salmon without the mushrooms which was OK too. Salads were OK.
The Stable seems to want to greet you, feed you, and say adios to you as quickly as possible; in other words, they seem to be looking for a quick turnover. This restaurant is fine for some, and there were many families there on Monday, but it is very far from upscale.
Given that my full rack of ribs was 15 or 16 dollars (that's half price), I would have considered paying $30 plus for such a meal VERY expensive.
It's not for us, but again, many may find it suitable.

Hello Michael, I want to thank you for your feedback. On Mondays we do have our rib special. It is a full rack of ribs and fries discounted at 14.99. Our Rib dinner is normally 20.99 and that is a full rack of ribs with your choice of 2 sides. We are happy to hear you had an OK visit but disappointed that you felt rushed. We would love for you to come back and have another visit but next time we hope to give you a great evening with us. I am sure there is something on our menu that will please your taste buds.

Reviewed 12 August 2017

My wife and I visited on a Friday night. We were quickly seated. Our server was nothing short of outstanding. Our food came out at incredible speed. Like literally in three minutes. The crabcakes were about average for Maryland. The mac and cheese was rather good. The ribs were really great. I'll be back for just the ribs. The desserts were good. We got a cookie and ice cream thing that was great.

Brittany S, General Manager at Corner Stable, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2017

Thank you so much for your amazing review!! I am so glad that your server took wonderful care of you and that you enjoyed your meal! If it's the ribs that are bringing you back, then I'd like to tell you about our Monday special! A full rack of ribs and fries for only $14.99!! Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

This place is a fixture of the area. It isn't fancy, but the service is always good and they are known for their ribs. I can't really say what makes them so good. When you eat them they are good, but about an hour later you are craving them again. They are small, but the meat is always super tender. The sauce doesn't grab you, but you will find yourself wanting me. There prices are good and the Natty Boh is always flowing.

Brittany S, General Manager at Corner Stable, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2017

Thank you for your kind words! If our sauce doesn't grab you, on your next visit ask to try our Smokey Texas sauce or our Sweet & Spicy Carolina sauce they are both a thrill for the taste buds! Hope to see you again soon!!!

Been to Corner Stable? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK