“Great Crab Dip!!!”

The Greene Turtle Sports Bar & Grille
Ranked #17 of 101 Restaurants in Cockeysville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 29 October 2017

Myself and a friend decided to stop in here for a late Sunday afternoon snack before going to see a movie. We ordered the crab dip, made with lump crab meat dripping in melted mozzarella and topped with Old Bay® seasoning and served with warm, soft pretzel sticks. It was delicious and plenty for 2 people. Each booth has it's own 15 or 17 inch flat screen TV for watching a variety of sporting events. Nice place and would go again.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

We were shopping and decided to stop here for dinner. It is a normal typical bar food joint.
The burgers and sandwiches are very good. The service was outstanding.
It is nothing grand but it is a really good place to grab a lunch if your shopping in the area.

Reviewed 11 May 2017

My wife and I were in the area for a funeral and took a break for lunch. THIS place, and the staff and management were OUTSTANDING!!! The food was GOOD, plenty enough, just a lil' above my budget. A light atmosphere. VERY FAMILY orientated! I HIGHLY recommend this restaurant!

Reviewed 9 April 2017

Girl took our order and I decided to splurge and get a Stella. She said something about looking at the back of it. I mentioned this on facebook and my sister said they do the same thing with her friends at TGIF. Apparently these companies feel like they have a right to card me at age 64 even though there is no state law I know of and other places in the mall do not ask for ID. I won't be back. And I had to cut the sides off the turkey since they left the burnt edges on which ruined the taste. Speaking of taste it was supposed to have a Old Bay flavor and it wasn't until the last few bites that I could taste the Old Bay. I guess they are saving money by not putting it on the entire tortilla. My wife liked her meal.My Diet Coke was good.

2  Thank Neil R
Reviewed 17 February 2017

After much discussion where to go for Valentine's Day, we decided for The Green Turtle because it's open even post midnight. We were here for the first time and didn't know the happy hours start at 10 PM else we would have reached a little late. Appetisers and drinks are pretty cheap then. Anyways, for starters we ordered the usual onion rings and chicken wings. The hottest sauce they have was really hot and that was something we loved. The onion rings came stacked up and looked pretty good. It was one of the best we have had in the states. The chicken wings were good too. For main course we ordered a chicken burger with fries on the side and grilled chicken breasts topped with balsamic glaze, diced tomatoes and crab meat. It was served with mashed potatoes and vegetables on the side. I am not a great fan of grilled chicken because often it's not tender. The one we ate here was awesome. The balsamic glaze was good. The mashed potato was heavenly. The best thing was the vegetables. The cauliflower and the broccoli and the carrots were soft and tasty. Not a fan of zucchini so excluding that. We ordered beer to call it a nice day out at a good restaurant. Our server Marissa was very kind and polite. We will visit again. The ambiance was very good. Some people in some corner were singing songs and that felt so good. Good luck!