All reviews room was clean king room waffle maker stay there again conference room front desk staff were friendly strange odor quiet location bit dated weekend furniture college tiles cereal hallway wedding
Reviewed 26 February 2013

My husband and I took a three day getaway in Feb 2013. We booked a jacuzzi suite, and had a wonderful relaxing time. The room was very clean and well maintained. The front desk staff was pleasant and well informed. As soon as we were in the room the clerk called to see if we were sartisfied.
Bereakfast featured both hot and cold items, including a waffle maker. It was very well stocked and the room was large and pleasant.
Unfortunately many of the local resaturants were closed for the winter, but we found enough good ones open to enjoy. The hotel is next to a small shopping center where we were able to get snacks and items we forgot to bring. There was also a movie close by, but only open at night. We had a rainy day and would have enjoyed a matinee.
We had a lovely time, and will recommend this motel to our friends.

Room Tip: Jacuzzi suites are very nice
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kgoldgirlnj
CSCustomer_Care, Comfort Suites at Quality Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review. I’m thrilled you found your stay to be wonderful and relaxing. Our goal is to make sure each and every guest has a comfortable and enjoyable experience. I’m happy you were able to experience our wonderful team and found them pleasant and well informed. Thank you for the recommendation and we look forwarding to having you stay with us again!

Reviewed 21 January 2013

Breakfast was very flexible, if you needed it early that could be arranged. Very good service. Rooms good, starting to show their age. Friendly, experienced staff who enjoyed their work. Nice change for the hospitality industry!

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 October 2012

We stayed here for just 1night, but had a great experience. The check in staff were friendly and helpful giving us a fab large king room with a jacuzzi bath.

The rooms are old fashioned, but very comfortable. All in all a great stay.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Woolif
Reviewed 5 May 2012

I don't have many good things to say about this hotel. The first room they gave me was infested with ants and silverfish. The bedding was stained and dirty, and food bits from previous guests were clearly visible under the mattress. The general upkeep of the rooms was lousy, rooms need to be remodeled. When I woke up, my whole room smelled like cigarette smoke even though it's supposed to be non-smoking.The staff was friendly enough, but seemed fairly indifferent when I asked for a new room. They also seemed to have a difficult time processing my check out. Overall, a bad experience. Spend a couple extra dollars and stay at the Holiday Inn Express next door.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
5  Thank bradley_blackapple
Reviewed 22 November 2011

I stayed at this hotel while my daughter did an overnight sports recruiting visit at Washington College. Rose at the front desk was friendly & efficient. She actually called my room after I checked in to make sure the room was to my satisfaction. The room was a mini suite style, with King bed and separate sofa(bed.) The room was clean and the bed was very comfortable. Even though I stay mostly at Comfort Inn/Suites, I do not like the chain's mini-pillows and hope they'll go back to adult sized pillows next time they change them out (small beef.) The breakfast was very nice, with omelet, sausages, waffles etc. Complimentary Wall St. Journal.
One oddity, they have an indoor pool but no fitness center. Other than that, a great stay.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled solo