“Get the fish tacos!”
Review of The Fish Whistle

The Fish Whistle
Ranked #6 of 46 Restaurants in Chestertown
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood
Good for: View, Bar Scene, Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Seoul, South Korea
“Get the fish tacos!”
Reviewed 23 April 2012

My family and I regularly go to the Fish Whistle for their fish tacos. The ingredients are so fresh and tasty! We also enjoy their selection of soups and salads. The service is usually very attentive. I recommend sitting in the outdoor deck dining area if the weather is nice.

• Visited April 2012
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Lansdale, PA
“Nice View on the Chester River”
Reviewed 23 April 2012

We had lunch here on a beautiful sunny day and sat on the deck overlooking the river. Our lunch was good, but the view is the drawing card. Would return, but only on a sunny day when we could enjoy the outside seating.

• Visited March 2012
Chestertown, MD
“Good Food, Great Bar and Bobby the bartender is the best around.”
Reviewed 12 April 2012

Like the food and outside dining, as well as dining in the bar.

Visited April 2012
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Informal Riverside Dining”
Reviewed 9 April 2012

Welcoming friendly staff. Good food but portions too big....the assumption is you are not traveling and you have a fridge handy for leftovers. Felt too full at the end of the meal, yet it was so good...

Visited April 2012
“Just Right”
Reviewed 5 April 2012 via mobile

It was around 3:00 when we stopped for lunch and, despite the probably larger number of diners than they were expecting at that time, the waitstaff was very friendly and efficient. We waited what I thought was a reasonable amount of time, but the witness apologized and offered us a free dessert. We declined because the portions were good-sized and we were full.
The dining experience we much nicer than I expected when I saw the "$2 Natty" banner hanging from the railing out front. It's nicely decorated and the porch right on the river is great! The food was very good and very reasonably priced. I had a delicious fish cake with a side salad for $8. The mussels were wonderful. I wish the lemonade was home made instead of mix, but now I'm being picky. The iced tea was good and I'm very fussy about my iced tea. I'd go back in a heartbeat. Especially on a sunny, 72 degree day!