“Pizza and wings!!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Apo's Pizzeria
Reviewed 15 February 2017

Good food and service...great pizza and loaded fries and love the wings!! Eat in, carry out and delivery.

Date of visit: January 2017

Reviewed 18 June 2016 via mobile

I order from Apo's about once a month. Nearly every time, the order is wrong. They forget the fries or the order is just wrong! Tonight, I ordered a buffalo chicken cheesesteak-no lettuce, tomato, or onion and blue cheese dressing on the side. I got my side of dressing, but I also got lettuce, tomatoes, and onions on my sandwich. Tomato shmutz is hard to get off a sandwich. The wilted lettuce was just gross. AND they had very little got sauce on it and put hot peppers on it (not asked for). They take forever for delivery (45mins-1hr) and the food is cold when it arrives. All in all, disappointing...nearly every time...

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed 7 June 2015

We live kind of close to Apo's so we have had their food many times. My husband almost always gets their cheesesteak sub which he loves. I get various sandwiches, several are not on the menu, I ask for the specific types of bread and cheese and toppings, and they always do a good job on it. We also just had their veggie pizza which was really good! They are also fast and friendly. The shop is right next to a liquor store which is very handy! They also deliver. Definitely try it.

Date of visit: June 2015
Reviewed 24 April 2015

First off, they delivered to the marina where I was docked. The food itself was good, typical pizza joint stuff. The pizza itself is good and decently priced, as well as the crab cakes I got. Will be ordering from again.

Date of visit: April 2015
Reviewed 22 April 2015 via mobile

Well, you can eat there too. We just like to have our pizza delivered. They are fast and it is always hot and delicious.
Reasonable prices, very large take out menu. Way more than just pizza! Something for everyone's taste.
Oh and added bonus - they have never once gotten stuck in our yard like the other pizza folks who seem to think turning around on someone's lawn is acceptable.
All in all, our favorite delivery pizza. (But you can eat there too!)

Date of visit: April 2015