“Very friendly and good food”
Review of Hunan Joy

Hunan Joy
Ranked #23 of 113 Restaurants in Catonsville
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 21 December 2017

I have most of my experience with the General Tsao's Chicken. I usually get the dinner and it is enough for more than two meals for me. The chicken is fabulous, and there is lots of it. The broccoli is usually cooked to perfection although there is maybe not quite enough of it. The egg drop soup is fabulous as is the fried rice, and the egg rolls or spring rolls. The people working there are always happy and seem to really appreciate the business you are giving them. I have never been disappointed.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

We've had takeout from Hunan Joy many times, and the food never disappoints. Ping is always friendly and welcoming, and the food is great! We have yet to try the sushi bar.

Reviewed 7 February 2017 via mobile

Two dinners, with soup and egg roll for less than$25. Fried rice is definitely wok-made and better than any other place in the area we've had.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

All the best Chinese carry out items. The shrimp egg foo young and shrimp lo mein are especially good, Clean,fast and courteous whenever I stop in.

Reviewed 17 May 2016

Delivery was super fast and the food is amazing. We just moved into Catonsville and were looking for some good Chinese food, and we found it. The sesame chicken was super tender and fresh, and the egg roll was amazing! I love that they have dinner combos that come with soup; the soup was still hot when the food got here! The delivery guy was super friendly and sweet too. All around, this place is awesome. Will definitely order from here again.