“Fun view of the drawbridge”

Portside Restaurant
Ranked #22 of 64 Restaurants in Cambridge
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 20
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

The restaurant’s biggest draw to me is their deck with the view of the drawbridge which goes up and down constantly. The food and cold beer is second I eat here every time I come to Cambridge because I enjoy this location so much!

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

They were very busy and we had to wait but the staff was very apologetic and we were in no hurry so it was ok. We enjoyed the whew while we waited. We all just got sales or sandwiches. The food was filling and tasty so it was worth the wait. I would definitely go back.

Reviewed 26 September 2017

I have been several times and always enjoyed the food, service and view. Tried to take my 88 yr old grandmother for lunch, but no access to the upstairs deck... the staircase was too much for her to navigate... they offered to open the downstairs dining, but seemed like a lot of trouble for just the two of us... big bummer...

Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

Went here for lunch. This restaurant is nicely located by the Marina. You can either eat inside, outside under the awning or fry in the sun. We sat outside under the awning which was lovely. There is nothing wrong with the food, it's just very ordinary, which is pretty much as we expected. Service was a bit peremptory but OK.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

We stayed at the Hyatt Regency, drove here for dinner - delicious! Seems like a local hangout, but very good! The stuffed shrimp crab imperial was delicious but heavy (I think it was the most expensive thing on the menu - or up there as one, around $22), also got a soft shell crab sandwich + fries (around $14). Both were very good. Service was friendly and sitting out on the deck was great!