“Spectacular Italian!!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 3 October 2017

This restaurant turned a bad day into a great night! We were heading home to Southern Maryland after a fun weekend in Ocean City when we had a flat tire just west of Salisbury. We had a spare but no jack or wrench so had to call for roadside assistance. 2 hours later we were finally on the road again and getting super hungry. We used the app and found the great reviews for this place and decided to try it. The rest is history, I had the Italian Trio and she had the penne volka shrimp and we both were amazed at the rich flavor both dishes possessed. We are headed back soon for more!!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Never disappointed! Come to Carmela's.
They have great specials on the weekend and unique pizzas during the week!

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

My Husband and I lived in Cambridge for 3 months while he was on a contract for work and honestly, Carmela's is one of the places we will miss most.
Several locals recommended Carmela's to us after being here about a month and I wish we had visited on day one so that we could have gone more!
Every time we visited Charlie was making pizzas and was so super friendly and informative about the different types of pizzas.
Spoke with Carmela and she was also super great!
Reece was our waitress every time (she seems to always be there) and was fantastic!
The first time we went it was a Friday or Saturday night and the place is pretty small and it was packed. She was the only waitress and I was so impressed with her multi-tasking skills with out sacrificing great customer service! We had a really hard time deciding what to get our first go around and she never made us feel rushed.

As for the food, AMAZING!!! My husband and I both love Italian and they exceeded our expectations!!! The pasta dishes are filled with flavor and the portion sizes are huge!
The Lasagna is one of the best I've had.
We also love the Mediterranean pizza.
In fact, all of their pizza is great!
We did the Carry our special one Tuesday night (Cheese Pizza) and it was good. Although, their specialty pizza is where it's at!!! Must try!

I've been wanting to write a review but knew it was going to be lengthy due to wanting to give them the feedback/praise they deserve.

Seriously. Go there.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Hyatt is sub par for for meals unless it is a crab taco served at the pool. So, try this place. Down to earth awesome meal! We had pizza and gnocchi with crab meat. Diamond in the rough!

Reviewed 29 August 2017

We were staying at the Hyatt and figured out really quickly that the restaurants on site were not for us. Everyone wanted Italian and we came across Carmela's. Best find in the area. It felt like our local pizza place so it was like we were home. The kids had pizza and pretty much ate the whole large pie themselves. I had the baked gnocchi and it was amazing. My husband had the crab gnocchi and it was amazing. The waitress was so pleasant. If you are in the area stop by for some great Italian food.

1  Thank cdressler2017