“Repeat customer”

Okada
Ranked #22 of 52 Restaurants in California
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 16 February 2017

We have been to Okada multiple times and sometimes visit around once per month. The sushi is top notch and the hibatchi grill food is very good. Service can be slow from time to time but not to the point where it is an issue. Highly recommended for sushi in Southern Maryland

1  Thank SOMD22

Reviewed 4 November 2016 via mobile

Went for grandson's birthday & the staff paid special attention to the birthday boy! The food was excellent and our Chef Carlos was very entertaining! Huge selection of sushi offered! Definitely a good back to & certainly don't need a special occasion!

Reviewed 27 July 2016

My family and I have been coming here since it opened and love coming here; however, this particular evening, the restaurant was not very busy, and our waitress took over ten minutes to come over to our high top table to take our drink order. We ordered, someone else brought out our food, and we never saw our waitress again until she brought us the check--she never even asked us of we wanted dessert. No all-call, no drink refills, no service at all. She most definitively was trying to get rid of us. From the time we sat until the time we left, was exactly twenty-eight (28) minutes. My sushi was outstanding, as always, but my wife's food was warm, not hot. We wanted to send it back, but no one around to even talk to. I mentioned it to the cashier/hostess and she said, "I'm sorry." and that was that. We have not been back since...unfortunately.

Reviewed 28 December 2015

This was our first time at this restaurant. We went with our son and his family who had lived in Japan for 6 years. They and the children liked their meals which consisted of steak and chicken entrees as well as several sushi dishes. I had steak and shrimp, The steak was cooked as I requested and the shrimp were tender. It was not inexpensive for a family but an occasional treat. We were all satisfied with our choices.

Reviewed 28 September 2015

Our grandchildren love to experience the hibachi cooking and enjoy the many menu items. We also enjoy the sushi -- regular menu items are very good and the specials are amazing.