“Excellent cupcakes”
Review of Georgetown Cupcake

Georgetown Cupcake
Ranked #1 of 17 Dessert in Bethesda
Reviewed 19 July 2016 via mobile

No wait. I guess we hit it right. Service was extremely friendly and fast. Their cupcakes are awesome. Try them. Parking can be challenging and you may have to park down the street but some walking will do good after a cupcake.

Reviewed 11 July 2016 via mobile

Just as good as the cupcakes from Georgetown with no wait. The store is smaller but I've yet to go there and have to wait long. Some people may think the cupcakes are overpriced, but I think they're reasonably priced for gourmet cupcakes. I've never had one I didn't like and I especially appreciate the cupcake to icing ratio.

Reviewed 27 June 2016 via mobile

Loved it! Would've given it 5 stars, but my cookies and cream was dry. The salted caramel was delicious! Would definitely go again.

Reviewed 19 June 2016

The best cupcakes and great coffee too. The one in Bethesda is located conveniently around Bethesda Row. Nice area to visit. Must try them even if your on a diet. Forget abut it...

Reviewed 17 June 2016 via mobile

These cupcakes exceeded my expectations. I heard about the hype and they were even better! The prices are that ok an upscale bakery. The selections are great, they just sell out! I stopped in the evening and the Salted Carmel was sold out. I selected strawberry which I did not have a high expectation for but it was the prettiest one to choose from. OMG, it was the best cupcake! It had real strawberries in the batter and the cake was not too sweet. The icing was sweet and sugary (like I like it) and absolutely delicious. I live in Pittsburgh and I will order these cupcakes to be delivered... They are that good :)