US$ 107
US$ 101
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 115/night.

US$ 90
US$ 86
US$ 134
US$ 127
US$ 144
US$ 126
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 148/night.

US$ 110
US$ 71
US$ 126
US$ 110
HIExpress.com
All reviewsfront deskoff the highwayoatmealthe spring hill suitesriverside pubfun thingsrestaurants within walking distancecoffee barhalf wallcould have been betterfree breakfastnice stayripken experiencestay there againlate at nightbaseball tournamentbusiness trip
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here in August of 2017. It is a nice, clean, solid hotel. The rooms were clean and quiet and the front desk service was good. Parking is easy and it is conveniently located near the freeway. We would stay here again.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

Let’s just say i didn’t have a good experience however the 2 ppl i encountered were very nice Troy and i forgot the other agent she spoke with an accent...... Chris and Kayla suck!!!!!! Chris focused so much on being rude that he wasn’t listening! I stayed one night for a family function from Philadelphia and he gave myself and Aunt a hard way to go!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
SHSGMbelair, Manager at SpringHill Suites Edgewood Aberdeen, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2018

Tiesha,
Thank you for choosing SpringHill Suites.
We do apologize for the experience that you had during your stay. As you know, being an associate of Marriott, that training is a key priority to ensure a pleasurable experience for all of our guest. I am sure that the situation could have been handled differently with a little more training as both associates that you mentioned are new in their roles. We do continue to strive for excellence and we train everyday. As proud associate of Marriott, I find it a bit disappointing that a comment such as the above would be made public by another associate. However, I would like to thank you for mentioning the positive encounter that you had with Troy and Anna.

I am available by phone or email if you would like to discuss your concerns regarding my staff.

Tammy Parrott

Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

Since last year I have tried as much to get a suite room at Springhill by Marriott as it has always kept high standard for traveling as family of 5 where we can have one room. This property at Aberdeen MD is no exception. Front the time to check in I felt at home as the reception directly recognized my needs.

The provision of hot water, coffee and tea is another plus as sometimes late at night we just want it ready without a hassle of doing it ourselves at room coffee maker ...

Keep it up!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

The rooms were clean and large. The beds were comfortable and our request for more blankets and shampoo was waiting for us when we arrived in our room. The kids ( we were there for a baseball tournament) used the pool and had a great time. What stood out the most was the willingness of the hotel to start breakfast on Saturday an hour earlier so the kids could eat before the baseball tournament. In my mind that was exceptional service. We were all so appreciative and amazed at the staffs' willingness to help us out. I am a gold rewards member and truly appreciate this type of service. It's why I try and only use Marriott when I can. Thank you again for a great experience ...our team appreciates it.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 August 2017

All of the staff is wonderful. Cherae at the front desk is THE BEST! They offer a great breakfast, nice room, and are located within walking distance of several places to eat and/or drink. Did I mention Cherae is the best?

Room Tip: Riverside Pub next door is a great location with GREAT staff!
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business