My friend and I had a great relaxing "motherhood escape" 2 night stay with the mid week package that included a wonderful buffet breakfast spread of favorites inlcuding some tasty eggs benedict and a 4 course dinner that was amazing.
We had the butter poached lobster that was delicious one night and the filet mignon and haddock were also excellent.
The service and food servers at both meals were very friendly and knowlegdable with the history of the inn and the food served. Stage Neck was named after the staging of fish on the docks. There's also plenty of framed black and white photos around the hotel that shows the history of the inn and town.
We enjoyed the weather and hanging out on the adirondacks overlooking the ocean. It was nice to hear the ocean every night with our balcony sliders open. Everything was great. Our only complaint would be that we wished the bathroom door could stay open.
We will definitely come back with our family and more friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stage Neck Inn is situated on a peninsula, surrounded by the Atlantic Ocean, The York River, and York Harbor. One of only 13 properties in the country to have consistently earned AAA’s Four Diamond Award since 1976, there are extensive amenities for the size of the resort … indoor and outdoor pools, a beach, clay tennis courts, 18-hole golf, a day spa, two restaurants, lounge, and deluxe guest rooms with private baths and great views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Stage Neck Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stage Neck Hotel York Harbor
- Inn Maine Neck Stage York
- Stage Neck Inn York Harbor
- Stage Neck York Harbor
- Stage Neck Inn York/York Harbor, Maine