“Dependable!”

Ranked #7 of 24 Restaurants in York Beach
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 8 July 2016 via mobile

We always go and it's always good. We can always get a seat, staff is nice. We went with a huge crew this time, ten people, and they were able to accommodate in a pinch. I got the fish and chips which was very good, my son got it as well. The menu isn't huge but I haven't had anything bad yet and the blue lemonade (alcoholic) is always a hit! We've been going at least twice every year when we stay a week and will continue to do so!

1  Thank charcim

Reviewed 3 July 2016

I love eating here mostly because it's right in the middle of everything at Short Sands in York Beach. I love to watch the people and cars going by, and still have a view of the ocean. The food options are always good, and the drink menu is excellent, though you need to dine upstairs to order from the full drink menu.

Reviewed 3 July 2016

We met family here for a nice lunch! Staff very friendly and food excellent. It is across from Short Sands Beach and is owned by the same people who own Guac-n-Roll next door and the Stones Throw restaurant and Inn at Stones Throw where we stayed. We eat here every year and thoroughly enjoy it. You can eat inside or outside too.

Reviewed 28 June 2016

Went here for dinner on a Sunday night during our stay in York Beach. Great location, and I like the set up- big doors are open to the street, so even if you're inside like we were, you could still feel the breeze. The staff was young, but you could tell they liked working there, and did their jobs well (we were right near the waiter station).

The kids each got mac and cheese, husband got a sandwich, and I had the steamers and the antipasto plate. For what we got, and how it tasted, dinner seemed a little pricey (no alcoholic drinks), but we were expecting it on the beach.

Reviewed 25 June 2016 via mobile

Had an absolutely amazing time staying here with my family. The room was exactly like the photos simple,clean and spacious. Lindsey the property manager was great, she always seemed to be around even at night to answer any kind of questions we had she was very sweet and attentive. Tess was our server at the restaurant the first night we stayed she was great, Super friendly and patient with my children which is a big deal in my book! Everyone we encountered a this establishment was fantastic from the hostess to the housekeepers, bartenders and servers.
I can not wait to to take my family here again!

BEST FRIES I HAVE EVER HAD (also enjoyed the watermelon mojito and the warm pretzels)