“Comfortable, well-equipped cottage with close...”
other travellers have booked this property
front elevation of cottage
Back view of cottage Side view of cottage
Check Availability
Living area
Dining Porch
Shower room
View to two bedrooms
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 17 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Charlotte...
“Comfortable, well-equipped cottage with close proximity to Long Beach. Susan and John were wonderfully attentive and hel”
Reviewed 27 August 2018 for a stay in August 2018

Close proximity to the beach. Quiet neighborhood. Easy access to all shopping needs and dining options. Would gladly come back to this spot!

Jill Elis...
“A wonderful stay close to Long Sands”
Reviewed 26 July 2018 for a stay in July 2018
person found this review helpful

We all really enjoyed our stay at a short walk to Long Sands. The cottage was very well appointed and we loved being able to grill our dinners in the cute back yard. The outdoor shower to rinse off the beach sand was a godsend. The cottage was perfect for myself, my 5 year old daughter, and my parents. The walk to the beach was easily managed by all of us, and my parents are in their 70s! We loved every minute of our stay and hope to be back next summer.

KarenM607
Methuen, MA
“Prefect location, wonderful quality from the dishes to the linens and everything in between.”
Reviewed 18 July 2018 for a stay in July 2018

Two short streets away from the beach, which is good exercise before and after sitting on the beach. Beautiful yard out back and nice screened in porch in front with dining table and many chairs. The owners John and Sue live next door and are very welcoming and take pride in both properties. We had a wonderful two weeks and will come back. Thank you John and Sue for a great memory!

Your age range 65+
Kristi Sa...
“It's actually an 8 minute walk to Longsands Beach ..... I timed it.”
Reviewed 1 September 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

This little house was perfect for us and our two small children. Clean, kid-friendly, and a close walk to Longsands Beach (which saves a ton on parking). The kitchen had everything we needed and then some. Landlord respond quickly with questions. Thank you again!

Anna C
“Best stay ever!”
Reviewed 18 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Rented for 1 week, my daughter and sister stayed at the cottage for one night with me and my Mom. The rest of the week I stayed with my Mom. We had a great time, very comfortable place. Had everything you could ever need available right at your fingertips. John and Susan were so very nice and have a wonderful place and very nice taste. I would recommend, "short walk to Long Shores" and hope to have the benefit to go back another time in the future. " Best stay ever"!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing