“Great crab and lobster rolls”
Review of Sprague's Lobster

Sprague's Lobster
Ranked #4 of 32 Restaurants in Wiscasset
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

We were traveling with our dog and this place was super dog friendly. Seafood, fries and coleslaw were all very good. Other diners were also making comments on how much they enjoyed their meals.

Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

We had heard from a local Mainer that the better location for view and lobster is Sprague’s! Our local was absolutely correct on lobster portions, value and best of all on-water experience WITH parking out front. This truly met our need for excellent lobster rolls and start our vacation.

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

Not that anything was bad here but nothing was so exceptional that I'd give it more than a three. I'll give them there was a good amount of lobster on the roll and the chowder was very chunky. It needed more seasoning for my taste though.

Reviewed 8 October 2017

Stopped in for some fresh lobster. This is a cute little shack on the dock. You can look out over the water and see that your lunch probably came from a trap just a few hundred feet out from where you eat them. I'm from the midwest and the man that steamed my lobster made sure I knew how to crack open the shell and get every delicious bite.

Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

Wish I could have liberated everyone waiting in line across the street. We had a leisurely and delicious lunch, and saw many of the same ppl still waiting elsewhere when we left. You can vaguely see the line behind my bf's enormous half-eaten lobster roll.