“Great coffee, Even better breakfast”

Bomb Diggity Bakery and Cafe
Ranked #7 of 49 Restaurants in Windham
Description: We are a quick service cafe that provides baked goods prepared on site, breakfast, lunch, and a full espresso coffee menu.
Reviewed 3 March 2018

I usually get coffee here, and they gave me a punch card for a free coffee as rewards! Happy about that. I usually get a breakfast sandwich and every time it is soooo good! More expensive than Dunkin donuts, but less expensive than starbucks - usually. VERY GOOD!

Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

Windham unfortunately has very few non fast food options for lunch. Thankfully we discovered Bomb Diggity shortly after moving here last year. Everything is fresh, tasty and comes out quickly. Since transitioning to vegetarian it’s nice to see there are plenty of options and they have made a few simple substitutions for me to help with menu choices. The baked good are always delicious and I’m happy to see they have expanded their hours some.

Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

Clean, which is not easy in winter with people tramping in sand and muck.
Staff is friendly and knowledgeable. I placed an order for a gluten free wrap with burger. The alert staff came to me and let me know there is wheat in the burger. They offered several other options. My lunch was fantastic!
They also carry really good coffee.
We will make this a regular lunch meeting place.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

An excellent variety of fresh wholesome food. Convenient central location to avoid fast food hell! There are few good places to eat healthy home cooked style food and this is a great option. It would be a 5 if the staff were a little warmer and friendlier.

Reviewed 24 July 2017

We had breakfast here. No complaints at all. I had an egg and cheese on a homemade wheat english muffin. We will come back here again.

Been to Bomb Diggity Bakery and Cafe? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK