Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.com$180
Travelocity$180
Booking.com$180
Priceline$180
Agoda.com$180
Orbitz.com$180
All reviews beautiful lake shoe factory owners and staff two bedroom suite great place to stay tom and sue first floor comfortable beds dock maine paddle lakeside muffins laundry accommodations lodging nh
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 March 2022

I’ve stayed at Wilson Lake Inn many times, most recently in March of 2022. I usually choose a first floor studio, which enables me to make a few meals, to save going to a restaurant all the time. The room is always sparkling clean and well-equipped with dishes, silverware, cookware, coffeemaker, and toaster. The beds are comfortable, which is very important to me. A self-service laundry is in a building across the parking lot. The owners and staff are pleasant and helpful. And you can’t beat the beautiful, tranquil setting in any season!

Date of stay: March 2022
Crystal Smith, General Manager at Wilson Lake Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2022

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We all appreciate it. It was great seeing you again. :) I hope Spring is going well for you.

Reviewed 13 March 2022

Like many lakefront properties, the lake-front footage is narrow, but ample enough to access. Trees would block the view from rooms. The rooms were clean and decently decorated (plain, but definitely not old-funky). We had a studio with a small kitchenette, perfectly suited to two people for breakfast and other light meal prep. It had a small full-size refrigerator, a small four-burner electric stove, sink, not much counter space. While there are plates, cups, glasses, basic pots and pans, implements, there are no serving-type bowls. There is a coffee maker, but bring your own coffee. There is also a square table. Plenty of room for all your gear and to move around. We had a corner room, so plenty of light with windows on three sides.
The bathroom fixtures are modern and functional. The towels ranged from ordinary to super fluffy.
Morning coffee and tea area available in the office. The location is about a mile from the village, and about 8 miles from Farmington.
Suggestions: a boot mat or tray for wet/snowy shoes in winter. Also, the towels were changed daily even though signage implies that if you hang them on rack, it's eco-friendly. We would be perfectly ok with reusing our towels.

Date of stay: February 2022

Thank you for the review. We certainly appreciate it. I'm sorry there were no serving bowls in your studio. Apparently that was overlooked. We will take care of that. Also the boot tray is a very good idea for winter. Thank you for that suggestion.

Reviewed 23 February 2022

We chose this location a group of four of us who travelled via snowmobile from NH to ME as a destination on day one of a four day trip throughout Maine. The location of ITS 82 is right off the lake and although we had to cross the lake to get to the Inn, it was marked as promised, and the owner was nice enough to provide GPS coordinates to help guide us in at night after dusk.
Rooms were clean and comfortable, but the heat controls were a but obtuse and in need of modernization. The owners were more than accommodating and very friendly and knowledgeable about the local restaurants and how to get reservations, etc. Great location for staying at Saddleback Mountain as well, and close to a amazing Italian Restaurant at the old Bass shoe building downtown.

Highly recommend staying here for a reasonable, enjoyable stay at a lake side inn, and especially if you are snowmobiling through in the winter.

Date of stay: February 2022

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are fortunate to have a couple of very nice local restaurants close by for our guest to enjoy. I hope the rest of your trip went well.

Reviewed 11 February 2022

Clean, comfortable and accommodating! We booked a room for one night to shorten the distance we'd have to travel the next day in a snowstorm. The room was spacious, warm and bed super comfortable. The owners were very friendly and helpful. They were attentive to our next day plans in making sure we were able to get out with all the snow. Even helped clean snow off our truck. Our stay was great, thank you so much.

Date of stay: February 2022

Thank you for the review. We are so glad that you were comfortable staying with us. Hope the rest of your journey went well.

Reviewed 9 February 2022 via mobile

I decided to fly out to Maine last minute to spend time with a friend.
I found the Wilson Lake Inn and went to work booking a room. The business owners knew I wouldn’t be arriving until really late and were incredibly accommodating!
They brushed all the snow off of my vehicle after a big snow storm and we’re available for anything that I could possibly need. They helped me with the heat when I thought I had an issue and came to rescue me multiple times when I absentmindedly locked myself out!
I plan on being back and staying here again!

Date of stay: January 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo

We are so glad you enjoyed your stay here. Thank you for the wonderful review. Hope to see you back!