Wilson Lake Inn
Travelocity
Farmington Motel(Farmington)
US$ 80
US$ 70
Herbert Grand Hotel(Kingfield)(Great Value!)
US$ 94
US$ 90
Axell's Scandinavian Inn(Manchester)(Great Value!)
US$ 120
US$ 146
US$ 107
All reviewsbeautiful lakecontinental breakfastthe grounds are beautifully landscapedrow boatwestern mainelife jacketsyogurtgreat place to staybaked goodshome away from homeclean roomspleasant stayfull kitchenbar harborfirst floorblueberry festivalliving room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 November 2011

We enjoyed our stay. There was a large group of us. Excellent service and the grounds are beautiful.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 October 2011

We arrived in the evening so we didn't really see the grounds that evening. A very wonderful restaurant was recommended for dinner and then we came back for bed. The beds were not very comfortable and the rooms were sparse. It needs some updating for sure. But the grounds were quite lovely and you can tell that someone enjoys gardening! The staff was helpful, but we really didn't need much. Everything was very clean. Would stay again.

Room Tip: Don't expect to see a fancy, luxury suite. Be sure and walk the lake. We left so early the next morning that our friends rose early and took a walk. I am sorry we missed it.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 October 2011

I was staying at this Inn for business and was not happy with the hotel that I was staying in at that time. I was hotel hopping when I found this place and decided to stay here the rest of my visit. A great view and super clean rooms. The owners are also very friendly and accessable. It is perfect for the long-term traveler or just the weekend get away.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 October 2011

beautiful Inn to stay in, we were in a room upstairs, room was spotless and well appointed. Owners were onsite, and very friendly. would certain recommend this inn. and would stay here again if we were in the area.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 October 2011

Just got back from Wilson Lake Inn - and what a wonderful experience. The Inn is extremely clean and has beautiful gardens and set on Wilson Lake. The staff and owners go above and beyond to make your stay pleasant. I was picking up a golden retriever puppy and forgot to pack a couple of things and Sue (one of the owners) jumped right in and got me what I needed. I can say that sometimes you stay in a nice place but it lacks customer service - the Wilson Lake Inn is not one of those places. It is nice to see that they "get" customer service. The Inn does not have the typical "free breakfast" - but I see that as a plus. I have had way to many "free breakfasts". There is a place about 3 minutes from the Inn (Law Mountain Wreaths N' Bakery) that has the best scones, eggs/bacon, etc. I actually went there twice. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends